miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2016

we are dust and shadows / birthday [pt. II]

"IT'S ALL RIGHT TO LOVE SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T LOVE YOU BACK,
AS LONG AS THEY'RE WORTH YOU LOVING THEM.
AS LONG AS THEY DESERVE IT."
-The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel ~ Cassandra Clare

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great n__n welcome to a new entry!
I know it's too early to make another entry (last one was just three days ago) BUT I swear I have a good reason: my books finally arrived! haha yes yes yes, finally they're home and I totally love them! I can't wait to devour them *-*

as you could possibly imagine I haven't start them yet.. the main reason is beacuse I want so badly to read The Infernal Devices trilogy so I had to re-read the first book "Clockwork Angel" (which I'm currently doing!) 'cause I don't remember so much about it ¬¬ so I thought it would be a good idea to refresh my memory..

I've been quite busy too u__u I went to watch a movie today and I also finally finished watching the anime I told you before.. but I guess I'm not gonna talk about it today 'cause I have so much to say :P and I don't want the entry to be so long..

ohmygods I can't believe tomorrow night I finally will go to watch Suicide Squad! I'm so excited and happy and oh I can't wait to see my babies on the screen *-* and, of course, I'll come back on friday with a new entry.. so stay tunned :P

anyway let's start with this!



haha as I said before, my books finally arrived! so, here they are, look at the new members of my bookish-family!


-The Infernal Devices #2: Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare
-Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
-The Raven Boys - Maggie Stiefvater

well, I know I shouldn't start with new series/sagas BUT I was dying to get a copy of them.. so the other books will have to wait n__n'

otherwise, yesterday my beloved sis bought me something really, really amazing!


another Lego figure *-* this time is my boyfriend Aquaman!
I saw it and I fell in love! isn't it super cute and accurate? I srly can't wait for the Aquaman movie to come out! I love Jason Momoa and for what I saw in the Justice League teaser it's gonna be an amazing superhero!

well, as I said up there, today I went to watch a movie 'cause my nephew wanted to watch it.. and, uhm.. okay, maybe I wanted to watch it too, but just a little bit uh!


Finding Dory!
yes yes, I know this movie was one of the most waited sequels of all time (haha I don't think that's true, but I wanted to say it :P), I love Finding Nemo and without doubt Dory was my favourite character..

sadly I found Finding Dory quite disappointing, it's funny, of course it is, but it's kinda boring, even my nephew and niece got bored!
it came a time when I was like "okaaay.. is it ending now or do I have to wait more time?"
honestly it was not as good as I thought it was going to be and I kind of regret watching it T__T


well well, it seems that's all for now.. up until now I figured out that this was going to be the "birthday part II" entry haha but I totally forgot about that title as you can see.. now the other entry will look kinda dumb haha 'cause the second part is never coming.. DUH!

anyway, thank you for reading/passing by n__n
and don't forget: on friday I'll post a new entry.. so stay tunned!

bye bye!