miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2018

blood addiction ;

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're having a great time ∩__∩

first of all let me apologize.. I've been quite absent from here for a while u__u and I still need to edit a lot of entries.. I'm doing my best! is just that these days my internet has been failing a lot, sometimes I end up without it all night long u__u like yesterday..

anyway, today I come with a "light" entry (or that's what I've planned haha).. this time I didn't read anything, but I have the monthly manga to show you :P

ok, let's start with this now! ∩__∩


as I mentioned, on monday I went to get the newest volume of Black Butler!


even if Grey is not one of my favourite characters (for now), this cover looks absolutely gorgeous.. I love this character's design (actually I love everyone..), but one thing that caught my attention was that I perceived this volume not as thick as the previous ones.. is just me or what?

 

in the backcover we have the synopsis and in the illustration we see Undertaker, Ciel and Sebastian (damn, triple knockout)

the page of colour this time has a touch of pink and it features Lizzy's family, Ciel and Sebby (I totally love his hairstyle in this image); and in the other page we have Grey as the Black Gourmet ∩__∩

 

and obviously a little glimpse of the art can't be absent from here..
my baby Snake looks adorable in here! and then BAM! one of my favourite parts: Ciel and Sebby disguised making the Phoenix pose haha sorry but Sebas-chan looks super handsome with long hair *-* my nose is still bleeding haha

otherwise, finally today I finished another anime! I tried to watch it fast (2 episodes every night) and I think I did it just in time :P


デビルズライン
Devils' Line

- 2018 -
Season: 01          Episodes: 12 (+1 OVA)
Genre: Vampires, Action, Drama, Romance, Supernatural
(Rating: R-17+)
Source: Manga

I decided to watch this only 'cause I felt curious about it.. it aired just a few months ago (spring season) and since I've read some mixed reviews about it I wanted to have my own opinion

the story takes place in a modern world where vampires (often called demons) exist but not everyone knows about their existence; it follows Anzai Yuuki, a half vampire half human who works with the police, they try to prevent demons' attacks and if they "go wild" they arrest them and take them to an special place..

in the other hand we have Taira Tsukasa, a young student who has an encounter with a demon and Anzai shows up to "save" her; their relationship advances while they try to control Anzai's instinct and investigate and fight against an anti-demons organization

I have to say that I found the story a little.. boring, I even thought about dropping it when I reached episode 4, but I kept on watching just to see if it could get better; if I have to be honest I don't really know what I was expecting but I ended up kinda disappointed u__u

I think that what I disliked the most about it were the characters; I liked Anzai but sometimes he was annoying, he gave me the impression to be a depressed guy just because he hated his vampire side and all the time tried to hush away Tsukasa but at the same time he didn't want to stay away from her.. just decide Anzai!

then Tsukasa.. damn.. sorry but I just couldn't stand her, all the choices she made, all her actions, all her words were too dumb for me T__T she was just annoying :|

also, what with that love story? sorry but I wasn't able to believe it.. just one encounter and BAM! they fall in love.. they barely talked, and they didn't know anything about eachother but they were already willing to sacrifice their lives for the other

one character I liked was Lee haha.. sorry but is mostly beacuse of his looks: I love white/silver/gray hair! and if it's long.. damn, I just go crazy @__@
oh yeah, he was sympathic and he really cared about Tsukasa and Anzai but he wasn't condescending, he talked straight to them

but, sadly not even Lee was able to save this show (obviously from my perspective)

[01x12]  デビルズライン  /  "Devils' Line"

I really don't know how to feel about this last episode.. somehow it felt quite boring compared to the previous one, it was focused on the consequences of the F squad actions after they tried to set a trap to the CCC but they got trapped instead

finally we saw something we wanted to see time ago: Tsukasa saving Yuuki (I mean, he always saved her, it was about time the roles switched, right?); we also get to know about Yuuki's past and about his parents, especially his father

I think it wasn't a true end, it, somehow, left the door open for more.. maybe a second season? there are still a lot of questions that need an answer, I don't really think all the thing about the anti-demons group has been explored, not to say it has reached its end!

spoilers

I have to be honest, I really thought Ishimaru was a traitor and that he took the F squad to a trap haha but the surprise was that he actually was some kind of spy, sadly Kikuhara noticed it and he was the one who put the trap haha

so.. Tsukasa offered her blood to save Anzai, even when she promised that she won't give it to him.. but it was to save his life

but there were a punishment for the vampires in the police who broke the rules (attacking or drinking blood), so at the end it was forbidden for Anzai and Tsukasa to have any kind of contact.. they had a nice talk were they both said they loved eachother and then they just walked away.. wait, what?

the F squad was and each member was sent to a brand new position; we also saw Kikuhara who apparently exploded along with a car.. is that for real? is he dead? then, why? who did it?
at the end, who was behind the CCC? who wants to exterminate the demons?

oh! btw, who shoot Anzai and Makimura? am I mistaken or we never saw who was it?
also, is just me or Ushio got away clean? they only mentioned he was attacked, but the F squad knew he was a traitor..  so they didn't say a thing, right?

we learnt about Anzai's dad: he is a serial killer 'cause once his human lover was murdered by a bunch of humans so he went and finished them but he drank their blood and obviously lost his mind and killed more people.. when Yuuki's mom met him she fell in love and you can figure out the rest

at the very end, after the ending theme, we see time passed by, Tsukasa has longer hair and she meets Anzai.. it seems that she's writing something important about the relationships betweet humans and vampires

about Lee.. in this last episode we didn't saw much about him but, was just me or he already told us that he's not a "natural" half-vamp/half-human? was he created by ONLO? why does he only show one red eye?


now that I remember.. there were some parts that I found quite funny (even if that wasn't the real intention), I swear I even laughed! is just that I think they were.. dumb? I mean, Tsukasa having wet dreams about Anzai after he kissed (he actually went right for the blood on her mouth haha) her, or him touching himself 'cause his blood-thirst for her.. everytime I think about the situations or their words I just want to laugh and cry haha (sorry, sorry)

I don't really know why, but this story reminds me a lot of Twilight T__T
is it maybe because the sad vampire boy who hates himself and refuses to hurt people (even if it's for feeding and live) who suddenly falls in love with a girl who seems weak and without any type of opinion who's crazy for him and ready to risk her life for the sake of their love at first sight?

even if Twilight is in an special part of my heart and soul, I'm just sick and tired of that cliche love story, I kinda hate the female characters who seem to have a lack of personality and most of the time say 'yes' to every single thing their love interest says u__u'

overall I guess this anime, for me, will get in the shadows soon.. I mean, there were nothing really memorable that will stay in my head.. I bet in a matter of weeks I'll even forget about it u__u maybe should I try the manga instead? because rumor has it it's way better..

I have to say that I found the opening ("Eclipse" by Shouta Aoi) quite boring, I didn't like it.. but the initial words were kinda catchy and, I don't know why, they made me laugh everytime..

and the ending ("Sotto Tokete Yuku You ni (そっと溶けてゆくように)" by Mamoru Miyano), well, I didn't like it at all.. I also think it was quite boring

this time I haven't watched the OVA yet, but right after I watch it I swear I'll come to talk about it :P


pff finally I finished it! it took me more than I expected but here is it ∩__∩'

ok, I have a little announcement: this friday one of the anime I'm currently watching is having its season finale.. so that means, officially, this week the end of the summer season starts and I bet you already know what's coming.. a ton of entries! it's gonna be messy and I'm gonna be busy but I'll do my best..

obviously I'm gonna enter in some kind of hiatus: I won't start a new anime, I'm gonna focus in the ones of the season :P

as always, thank you so much for reading/passing by! ∩__∩
hope you enoyed today's entry.. and wish you'll have a wonderful week, see you this friday!

bye bye!