sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018

≾♔≿ crimson trickles down my cheeks ..⚡

"WHY DID I THROW AWAY MY HUMANITY?
WHY DID I HAVE TO THROW AWAY WY 'WEAKNESS'?"
-Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 11 ~ Sui Ishida

𝓗i cutiepies❣ ◕ᴥ◕ 
hope you're having a great day ∩__∩ I'm feeling quite lazy and tired haha but I'm here for a new entry❣

okay okay.. I don't want to panic, but I'm stressed af since I knew the new season of Tokyo Ghoul is premiering this spring.. I still have to finish the first manga❣ damn.. I better hurry up ∪﹏∪ time just collapsed on me..

finally I finished to watch another anime! the reason is that I think a new season is coming out this spring too, so I have to hurry up and watch the seasons I still have to watch  ¬¬

I don't really have so much to say and since I don't know if this entry will be long or not, guess I better start with it..



 Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 11 by Sui Ishida
finally I'm on the last four volumes of this incredible story❣ so now I have to hurry up and finish it..

after the amazing and intriguing cliffhanger of the previous volume I thought this new one would be, at least, great and oh, I was right❣

I think this volume had an special touch, something that I really liked: we get to see how damaged the protagonist, Kaneki, is, and damn, it was.. quite creepy (more than ever I think the opening for the first season of the anime fits perfectly the story)

the story advances and some secrets are seeing the light, of course, we still have some questions without answers but hopefully all of the mysteries get solved in the last three volumes ∪﹏∪

I really don't know what to say without writing some spoilers.. so I'll be quite vague :P
we get to see Kaneki vs CCG (not gonna mention who haha), Kaneki showing his craziness, some of the CCG members, Juuzou being crazy (another crazy character..), Aogiri gaining more power.. we also meet a new character that could be an important piece, and Tsukiyama being.. Tsukiyama

there were some things that I found a little bit boring, like the CCG members interactions, is just that I'm not a big fan of them.. but I guess we have to see them to understand the story better, right?

overall it was an amazing volume, I was dying inside with every chapter..
it was easy and fast to read; the art gets better, you can see the evolution through the chapters; we have action, emotive and funny moments and a lot of info

so yeah, I really enjoyed and liked it, I think the next volumes will be breathtaking and heartbreaking ◕︿◕

in case you want to read the complete review, in spanish and with spoilers, click here please ∩__∩

now let's talk about the anime I recently finished..


ハイスクールD×D (Haisukūru D×D)  High School D×D
Season: 01          Episodes: 12 (+2 OVA & 6 mini specials)
Genre: Comedy, Demons, Ecchi, Harem, Romance, School (Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity)

okay.. maybe you'll be wondering why I watched this anime.. the reasons are, 1. I wanted to see why a lot of people love it; 2. a new season (4th) is coming out this spring; and 3. the name caught my attention haha

to be honest I just read the first lines of the sinopsis and I was like WTF, but I watched it anyway.. my impressions? it is the ecchiest (is that even a word?) anime I've ever seen and most of the time I was just in shock.. you ask why? OPPAI everywhere

is not that I found disgusting or wrong, is just that I normally try to avoid ecchi anime, it kinda distracts me from focusing on the plot haha

okay okay.. now let's focus on the story..
it follows our main character, Issei, who is a pervert and all day long is thinking about oppai and naked girls.. one day he finally goes out on a date with a cute girl who murders him but he's saved by Rias Gremory, the president of the Occult Research club

but she tuns out to be a devil, and makes Issei to join her as her servant, now he has to train and gain abilities to survive in a world where demons and angels are real..

anyway.. I don't really know what to say about the plot 'cause it seems that, at some point, I just missed the whole point, like, what's the main point of the story? the demons want to win, if so, what do they want to win? is it about a fight between angels and demons? is it about the MC becoming the king of a harem?

I don't really know what to think about the characters.. I can say I liked most of the girls (Rias, Akeno and Koneko), they're hilarious❣ but I found one of them (Asia) quite annoying ∪﹏∪'

about the male characters.. well, I loved one of them (Yuuto), but he was like invisible all along haha he just stand there most of the time and gets kinda ignored .. I found the main character (Issei) a little bit annoying and he made me feel nervous.. he only lives to see, touch and, I bet, taste oppai and that was kinda disturbing, but yeah, he had his moments..

one thing I liked was that each servant represents a piece of chess, the leader is, of course, the King and he or she decides who will be perfect for each role..

[01x12]  約束、守りに来ました!  /  "I'm Here to Keep My Promise!"

well.. at first I thought the season was going to focus only in the fight between Rias' demons and the fallen angels, so I was kinda surprised when all of that finished T﹏T

then they introduced a new "clan", the Phoenix family, and we met Rias' fiancee: Raiser Phoenix.. after she lost the Rating Game (some kind of chess game, the clans fight and when the King is defeated it ends) she played with him, she had to announce their engagement

but Satan (Rias' brother.. what? .. btw he's gorgeous ) had a plan going on: he sent Issei an invitation to the engagement party so he can get Rias back.. and finally what we wanted to see an episode earlier came! the battle between Issei and Raiser, Dragon vs Phoenix

this episode was full of action, the battle looked pretty nice and finally Issei demonstrated what he can do.. and finally.. finally less ecchi! it was a great episode❣

and since I always do it, this is not the exception, here are some spoilers my kittens..

spoilers

oh damn.. this anime had so much ecchi.. I thought that I was watching hentai haha seriously.. just one step behind, I think I never watched so much oppai in my entire life like I did in those few days..

anyway.. Issei became a demon and now is part of the Gremory clan, he's a Pawn and his Sacred Gear (some kind of ability/weapon) is the Boosted Gear; Asia (who was a nun before she got killed by fallen angels) is a Bishop, her Sacred Gear is Twilight Healing; Akeno is the Queen and she's an expert in magic; Koneko is a Rook; and Yuuto is a Knight and his Sacred Gear is Sword Birth

in the last episode we see that Issei made some kind of pact with Ddraig (the "dragon" that lives in his hand, in the Sacred Gear): he gives his arm to the dragon so he could get some seconds to use its max power (we learnt that Issei's SG is powerful enough to defeat a God), so he could beat Raiser

at the end, before Issei completely defeats Raiser, Ravel (Raiser's sister) gets between them and saves her brother.. the winner is Issei and now he can get Rias back..
while they're getting away from the "party", Rias, finally, finally kisses Issei

and then she announces that she's gonna live in the same house as Issei and Asia..

now.. we will see in the next seasons more of the fallen angels? oh, what about the angels? and the "priests", what's up with them.. I want to know more

⋆⋆

it has 2 OVAs:
おっぱい, 実ります!  /  "I'm Harvesting Breasts"
this is considered episode 13 and it's one of the ecchiest episodes I've ever watched❣

the story is quite simple: there's a rumor in the school: girls are getting sick with anemia, and it seems that it's the fault of an stray devil (a servant who left its clan), so now Rias and her clan have to investigate and solve the mystery..

and ohgods.. it was one step behind of turn into a hentai haha❣

おっぱい, 求めます!  /  "I'm Searching for Breasts"
the second OVA is considered episode 14; the story takes place when Asia and Issei ask to observe their friends' jobs to know how to do theirs better, at the end the whole club go with Rias to an special request: to check out an ancient coffin to see if it's cursed

it was quite funny and again, it had so many hentai references.. just as the whole season :P

then we have the mini specials (each one of them last about 3 minutes)

I think that these specials are not a part of the story line in particular.. you can see some of them connected with some episodes, but that's all, they're just a "plus"

we see the club going to the beach, Akeno giving Issei particular lessons, Koneko getting "cursed" by accident, Issei's special move, the club "eating" udon, and Asia trying to change to fit her new role as a devil..

even if they were very short, I think they were very funny and, as the whole series, they were very, very ecchi.. nothing really special, they were just fine (btw sorry for the image.. it was the best I was able to find haha)

overall I think it was a good season.. I'm still trying to figure out what's the real point of the story but I guess that for now it's entertaining and funny.. and of course I'm gonna watch the next season haha I want to know what's gonna happen with Issei.. will he become the ultimate Harem King?

one thing I really want to know is some backstory for the characters.. I want to know more of them 'cause I fell like up until now we've only seen the surface..

oh, and about the OP and ED.. well, I have to say I liked them both, the ED, as the whole series, is the ecchiest I've ever seen but the song was quite catchy :P

okay.. I was going to end the entry here.. but I realized that I wanted to show you something since some time ago


 Sailor Moon charm bracelet
my sister gave me this lovely bracelet some weeks ago *-*
it's Sailor Moon themed❣ she knows that I've always liked SM and when she saw this cute bracelet she knew I was going to love it  and damn she was right❣


well, now the entry is finally coming to an end.. I guess it's too long, right? ∪﹏∪ sorry❣

oh.. right now I'm quite obsessed with Cardcaptor Sakura  have you read the last chapter of the manga? ohmygods it was just too much for my poor heart❣ and the anime.. damn too beautiful *-*

talking about obsessions.. right now I'm quite obsessed with a certain song.. it's the one from the "Your Name" movie.. it's gorgeous 

now that I mentioned YN I'm thinking about getting the manga (it was recently published here in Mexico), but not now of course, probably for my birthday.. but I'm still not 100% sure.. what if I better get the newest volume (in july..) of Tokyo Ghoul :re instead?
I have to think about it and what I want more..

ok, now that's all for now ∩__∩'
as always thank you so much for reading/passing by❣ 
hope you'll have a wonderful weekend ◕‿◕

⋆:・゚✧bye bye