martes, 27 de marzo de 2018

magic

Hello cutiepies!
hope you're doing great! I've been feeling quite lazy these days.. but here I am for a new entry n__n

if I have to say it, at first I wasn't sure about making this entry today because latey I've been posting like crazy, right? but that's what happens when you watch a lot of seasonal anime and want to talk about each season finale u__u

ok ok, like I was saying, I wasn't sure but at the end, after I went to watch a movie, I decided it would be a bad idea to make a super long entry in a few days, so I decided to "split" that entry in two (this and the next one)

I don't really know what else to say, so I better start with this now n__n'


since I decided to post this entry in the last moment, I thought about reading something.. but this time I wanted something short and easy to read, what came to my mind was manga but when I noticed I still had one of the Pottermore books left to read, I decided to pick it instead


Short Stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltergeists by J.K. Rowling
as I mentioned before, I picked this one up 'cause it's a short book (only 60 pages aprox.!) and it was the last one I needed to read from the Pottermore Presents series..

first of all, I'll say I like a lot the cover.. the colour looks fantastic and that cualdron makes it even better n__n

in this book we can find professors' Umbridge and Slughorn stories (which I found quite interesting), some information about the Ministers for Magic (since the first to the last/current one), also we learn about Azkaban, and about potions..

we can see how everything has something to do with "power", which is one of the main subjects in the Magic world

I have to say that I found it interesting and entertaining, I'm not sure if I enjoyed this one more than the other two books, but I liked it a lot n__n

if you want to read the complete review, in spanish, click here please n__n

now, as I mentioned before, I went to watch a movie, I went with my mom since we have similar tastes in movies..

Pacific Rim: Uprising

I'm not gonna say that I loved the first movie, but since I liked/enjoyed it I decided to watch the sequel

the story takes place some years after the previous movie, now we follow Jake, who is Stacker Pentecost's son, and we see that he didn't follow his father's steps, in fact he's a thief: he steals and sells Jaegers' parts for living, then he meets Amara, a young girl who actually built up a real Jaeger

they go to prision and Mako (yes, from the first movie.. Mako my love!) finds a way to take them out: they can join the PPDC (Pan-Pacific Defense Corps).. things start to heat up after they face the idea of the PPDC being replaced by technology, also they face a brand new new threat


now, I think this movie has a lot of action which was great, also I was glad to see old characters, it was quite interesting and, you know what? they were able to confuse me a little bit (about the plot) but at the end I guessed what was going on.. it was entertaining.. maybe not the best movie of the year, but it was not bad, actually I think it was good

about the characters.. well, they had funny and emotional parts, and yes, I think they had a development but I don't know, I don't think I felt a connection with them.. all the time I was just there, thinking about Mako haha so they were "ok"

one thing that I noticed was the similarity between this and the first movie talking about the emotional aspects.. I felt like it was the same: they had some kind of trauma and had trouble trying to connect with their partner

at the end I just have one question left: what did Mako find out? was just me or they never explained it? it was an intentional plot hole or they just forgot about it?

I think it leaves the door open for a sequel, but I'm not really sure if that's a good idea u__u

otherwise, some weeks ago I got a new polish!


Nail polish in Efecto Gel (Top Coat) by Vogue
since some time ago I was thinking about getting a new top coat 'cause the one I own is quite sticky each time I use it u__u luckily I found a new one!

the "gel effect" is not something that catches my attention but I guess it could look good.. I recently realized that I like this brand a lot, it's cheap, has a bunch of nice colours and works great, so, why not trying its top coat?

I haven't used it yet, but I hope it works as good as the polishes I own of this brand!


well, finally this entry is not as long as the previous ones! believe me, I'm feeling proud of myself haha

oh! I almost forgot to talk about a new anime.. so the first two episodes of Magical Girl Ore aired on sunday.. and yes, I watched them!
I have to say that when I knew about this anime I wasn't sure about watching it.. it looked kinda strange.. some days ago I watched the PV and it looked even weirder, but I decided to watch those two episodes anyway

the biggest surprise? I actually liked it! it was super funny! I can't believe how much I laughed.. it was pure gold haha definitely I'm gonna keep on watching it.. can't wait for a new episode..

ok, now that's all for now! hope you at least enjoyed the entry n__n
as always thank you so much for reading/passing by! have a wonderful night..
see you next entry!

 bye bye!