martes, 27 de febrero de 2018

❤ d r e a m w a n d ⦕✴⦖

"NEVER SAY NO WHEN YOU REALLY WANT TO SAY YES."
-Always and Forever, Lara Jean ~ Jenny Han

𝓗i cutiepies❣ ◕ᴥ◕ 
hope you're having a great day ∩__∩ welcome to a new entry❣
I'm still a little bit sick.. but luckily only the cough remains.. hope it'll be gone soon 

anyway, I was thinking about making this entry yesterday but suddenly realization hit me: today a brand new volume of manga came out, so I thought it was going to be better to talk about it, hence today was a better choice

on sunday I finally caught up with the new "currently airing" anime I decided to start past week, and you know what? it's actually better than I imagined
I'm also watching another "oldie" 'cause the new season (actually the 4th) comes out this year.. I think on spring? so I have like, zero time left @__@

oh❣ and this time I finally read a book❣ I wanted to read one for Valentine's, but the lack of time made it difficult ∪﹏∪

I'm guessing this entry won't be as long as others, but who knows? maybe I'm wrong :P so it's better if I start with it❣



 Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
this is the last book (I hope) of the "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" trilogy, and, to be honest, I wasn't dying to read it.. it was on my "to-read" list since past year but I just didn't find myself in the mood to read it.. up until now

the first thing you have to know is that I'm not a fan of this trilogy, I found the previous books "meh", I mean nor good nor bad.. so I didn't have my hopes high for this new one, I wasn't expecting someting from it, and that helped me to not to end disappointed

the story is about Lara Jean's senior year and all the changes she has to face: which college she wants to attend and her father's upcoming wedding plans (all in the sinopsis, so it's not really an spoiler)

if you ask me, it's more of the same.. yes, once again the same boring plot.. sometimes I wonder if I read the same book as everybody else, 'cause usually people love this trilogy but I found it quite exasperating, boring and repetitive; plus, for me, Lara Jean is quite weak, I mean she lets other people decide what's good or bad or her, she seems easy to manipulate :|

I still don't like Peter (her boyfriend) 'cause, honestly, what do they have in common?
and I really can't stand her little sister, Kitty, she's just annoying ≻﹏≺

I have to be honest, this book made me get angry several times: how could even LJ think that her boyfriend is more important than her education? why the hell she didn't think that she could have both? she didn't have to choose between the both ot them 'cause they're very different "things", ohgods is just that.. damn, she acted like a child..

and that end.. another book for that? really? it was even necessary to have a 3rd book just to have a very similar to the 2nd's? I'm seriously hoping this is last book, that this really remains as a trilogy ∪﹏∪'

one of the good points of this book is that it was entertaining (even if sometimes it had unnecessary things) and it was easy and fast to read, but sadly it was too cliche for me and I would have loved a different end.. but oh well, nothing's perfect after all

in case you want to read the complete review, in spanish, click here ∩__∩

as I mentioned in the begining of the entry, today a new manga volume came out


 Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Vol. 2 by CLAMP
ahh.. finally the second volume of Clear Card is out❣ this manga never disappoints about cuteness *-*

so, after what happened in the previous volume (the Sakura Cards becoming transparent, hence useless), Sakura keeps sealing the new cards and she tries to figure out what's going on; but something curious happens this time: a new student appears

one thing I love about CCS is the fact that in almost every chapter, when she seals a new card, she wears a brand new outfit designed by our beloved and unique Tomoyo *-* who always supports, cares and helps Sakura-chan

finally we start to see more interaction between Sakura and Syaoran ◕///◕ and, honestly, that makes my heart happy ∩__∩ I just love them❣
other thing I loved? we got to see YUE❣ *-*

I think that for now the story is just a big mystery, we only get more and more questions and just a few clues about what is really going on

overall it was easy and fun to read, the art is simply cute, and the story is quite interesting (even if some people say it's the same plot as the first manga) and I can't wait to keep on reading it❣

if you want to read the complete review (with spoilers of course), in spanish, click here please ∩__∩'

otherwise some days ago I watched a new movie and I was thinking.. how long has been since the last time I made a movie review? of course, I'm not talking about movies I've watched on teathers but home :P

Jigsaw (Saw VIII)

I seriously thought Saw VII (or was it Saw 3D?) was the last movie of this franchise, but guess I was wrong.. I was very surprised when a new one was announced..

I wanted to watch it on teathers when it came out past year but I missed the chance since nobody wanted to go with me, oh, and also I was busy ∪﹏∪

the plot.. well, is the same as in the previous movies, so nothing new..

but, what do I think about the movie? honestly I have to say that it was not what I expected.. what happened with the plot of the previous movie?  thought it was going to follow the story ¬¬ plus I wanted to see more blood❣

something I found curious is that this new movie made me think about te second movie, so it was kinda predictable ∪﹏∪

the "guilty" person, the one who was behind everything was the person I thought haha so it wasn't a surprise when we discovered its identity :|

overall I think it was a bad movie; I felt it boring and repetitive.. definitely was a big disappointment T﹏T

I read somewhere that maybe this movie leads to more movies.. like, seriously? I think that, in its moment these movies were fine, but when they try to expand the franchises, usually, they end up being unnecessary, repetitive (like this movie) and boring.. so, no, don't do it please ∪﹏∪'

oh❣ I almost forget to show you one of my recent purchases :P


 Nail polish by Galilea Montijo  Republic Nail in 02 Festival
ahh.. this is the last polish I bought ∩__∩'
Galilea Montijo is a famous person here in Mexico but I didn't know she collabored with a brand to have her own nail polish line..

when I saw this one I doubted about getting it but since it was the only one that caught my attention I decided to buy it; it was actually cheaper than I thought haha

as you can see it's a colorful glittery polish with transparent base, I haven't use it yet but I hope to do it soon❣


right now I feel kinda pressed haha I need to get done with Tokyo Ghoul u__u but it seems that I never find time to do it.. next month expect to see some reviews of it 'cause I'm determined to read the last four volumes and one of two of :re :P

okay then❣ I guess that's all for now.. as always thank you so much for reading/passing by❣
hope you'll have a wonderful day ∩__∩ 

⋆:・゚✧bye bye