viernes, 16 de marzo de 2018

♡ 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 ༺✶༻

"MY LIFE... IS ONE CONSTANT LOSS."
-Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 14 ~ Sui Ishida

𝓗ello cutiepies❣ ◕ᴥ◕ 
hope you're doing great ∩__∩ welcome to a new entry❣
ahh.. I have a ton of entries to make this month❣  even thought about not making one today but I have already planned one for next tuesday so.. here's today's entry❣

I don't really have anything new to tell you.. only that I'm trying to finish the 3rd season of DxD.. I took a break last night so I could read ∪﹏∪ and talking about that.. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED❣

ok, ok.. this entry will be pretty short, but I guess I better start with it ∩__∩


finally.. finally I reached the last volume of Tokyo Ghoul❣ it was a hard way, but I did it, I DID IT❣


 Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 14 by Sui Ishida
first of all: the cover is beautiful *-* and I love it ❤ but I'm still feeling quite sad about it being the last volume ∪︿∪

ok now.. where do I start? this volume takes place right after the cliffhanger of the previous one so we don't miss a thing; it was full of fights and also it had a lot of sad moments.. it felt like and end but at the same time it didn't feel like one

we got the major fight: the Owl vs the CCG, and we also got to see Kaneki fighting with two different investigators❣ and the most impressive thing was that we finally see the One-Eyed Owl and discover its real identity

I liked a lot of things, but the one that caught my eye, and made me realize how much my poor baby Kaneki grew up through the series, was the moment when he finally accepts the truth and embraces his destiny

as I said, it doesn't feel like and end 'cause there are a lot of unanswered questions left behind, also that epilogue clearly stated that what we saw was not a real end.. we just ended one phase..

overall I really liked it, it was interesting and fast to read, it had me biting my nails.. so yeah I think this volume, is one of the best, if not the best of the series; it was breathtaking and heartbreaking.. it almost made me cry❣ at the end I felt quite.. empty.. but since I'm a masochist it felt great

and talking about the whole series I have to say that, even if I'm not some kind of master in manga 'cause I haven't read a lot of them, it's one of my favourites 

now I can't wait to start the sequel❣ I'm just hoping to catch up with it before it reaches its end ∪︿∪

in case you want to read my whole review, in spanish and with a fuckton of spoilers, just click here ∩__∩ 

otherwise, some days ago my sister got something for me


a pair of pins❣ one is a white cat an the other one is a fish skeleton haha aren't they cute?? 
guess I'm gonna wear them in my clothes.. but I usually wear black.. will they look good on?


 Plastic Rhinestones for nails
I don't remember exactly when I bought these rhinestones (past week?), but when I saw them I decided that maybe I could use them in a future nail art, but I'm still not sure :P but the package looks cute with that big pink bow❣


well, I guess that would be all for today damn I'm quite tired right now haha

anyway, I can't believe the seasonal anime is coming to an end.. you know what it means, right? more upcoming entries❣ they'll start next friday, so get ready ∩__∩'

damn.. I didn't even notice this is my 508th entry o__o haha I thought about making an special entry for the #500 but it seems that my plan failed.. oh well, I don't really care :P

ok, now this is the end.. as always thank you so much for reading/passing by❣
hope you'll have a wonderful weekend ◕‿◕ 

⋆:・゚✧bye bye