lunes, 11 de julio de 2016

birthday wishlist

"LOOKING AT THE SKY, SEE IT COME ALIVE."
-We'll be the stars ~ Sabrina Carpenter

Hi cutiepies!
sorry about this entry.. is just that I forgot to make it earlier haha plus I wasn't 100% sure about it.. I decided to do it just now..

anyway, welcome to a new entry! hope you're doing great n__n I've been uhm.. feeling kinda lazy, and I think that my pre-bday depression is already here.. so it sucks to be me T__T

so.. as you know my birthday is coming.. obviously I had to make my always-worthy wishlist.. even if most of the times I don't get what I like haha I already told everyone about my big books-to-read list.. I'm hoping to get some of them, or I'll lose my mind, srly

excited about my upcoming bday? no
excited about new books? hell yes

okay, let's start with this


I have to say this year I only put the "top" books I want *,..,* so this is going to be really short.. AND I'm gonna put the titles in english even if I always ask for them in spanish (I have my reasons..)

  

  

The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare
Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard
Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
The Mortal Instruments: City of Glass - Cassandra Clare
The Raven Boys - Maggie Stiefvater
The Selection - Kiera Cass

this time I'm only putting books on my list, even if I want some Funkos, I'm 100% sure I prefer to ask for books instead :P

aaaand I think that's all :P yes, I told you it was a short list.. is just that I want so many books.. but I have to keep it simple, right? books are, sadly, expensive.. if they weren't then I'd already have +200 books in my shelf T__T


uhm.. I don't really know what else to say, I'm out of ideas and I'm a mess u__ú
so this entry has to stay short, sorry!

as always thanks for reading/passing by! have a wonderful week!

bye bye!