miércoles, 20 de julio de 2016

birthday [pt. I]

"I AM THE DARK
AND I AM THE LIGHT,
I AM THE MOON
AND I AM THE STARLESS NIGHT SKY.
FALL IN LOVE WITH
ALL THAT I AM
OR PLEASE,
DO NOT FALL
IN LOVE WITH ME
AT ALL."
-Christopher Poindexter


Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry! hope you're having a great time n__n
first of all, I have so say I totally forgot to make this entry before haha is just that today I've been quite busy.. and I still don't have all the presents for my birthday.. so I guess this entry will be made in two parts :P

but, why? oh well, this year I asked for books or money, so my family was like "okay, we'll give you books, which ones do you want?" and of course I was all excited about it.. then I went to check the webpage of a bookstore that supposedly has tons and tons of books.. but oh surprise, they didn't have the ones I wanted T__T so I checked out in another store..

long story short I ordered three books and surprise! they're arriving in two weeks more or less T__T like, srly? SRLY? so that means I'll have to wait for them to arrive!! and I'm dying slowly inside..


so yeah my birthday was two days ago haha but until now I thought about making the entry.. let's say I was not in the right mood.. well, I'm still not, but meh whatever.. you already know I don't like my bday so no problem about this!

I don't have so much to say this time, so I guess the entry will be short :P
let's start then!



well well.. these are the presents I have for now! and even if I'm not super happy, I'm fine with them, I mean, is not like I deserve tons of presents haha

yesterday I went shopping with my mom and as I had some money I got as a present I went to buy a book!
honestly I was looking for another one :| I wanted so badly to buy The Mortal Instruments: City of Glass since I still have to finish that saga.. but sadly I couldn't find it anywhere u__u so as it was getting late and it was my granny's bday (yeah, one day after mine, weird, right?) I decided to pick up this one instead.. I was chosing between The Lost Hero and Cinder..
and Rick Riordan's book won! also I got a free sample of Wink Poppy Midnight *-* which I also want to get!

my baby nephew gave me a nail polish and a super damn cute Harry Potter lego figure!


a clser look to my polish and my baby Potter *-* he's in his quidditch uniform *-* ohmygods he's super cute! (a closest look on my Instagram) I love him!

I also painted my nails.. even if I messed a lot the design the final result was quite good, I don't love it but I think they look pretty


to be honest I wanted a different design, but I failed haha so after a few tries I came up with this one.. is pretty simple: mix&match nails!

I used silver holographic polish as a base in the ring finger, then applied 2 different glitter polishes to give it that shiny look
then I used black polish as a base in the other four nails, in the middle finger I used pink, blue and purple to make a galaxy design, added some white details and some glitter to finish it
on the last three nails I only applied glittler on the nails' contour..
to finish them I applied some top coat to make them look shiny

so the result looks pretty and I liked it, not one of my best works but it's kinda cool :P


I guess that's all for now, I told you it was gonna be a short entry, so don't get mad at me..
as I said I don't have so much to say, so I better cut it off right here!
thanks for reading/passing by! hope you'll have a wonderful week

bye bye!