domingo, 6 de marzo de 2016

too much to do, everything's on queue

"WHAT, ARE YOU LIKE BUFFY OR SOMETHING?
A VAMPIRE SLAYER?"
-Bad Blood ~ Mari Mancusi

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry! hope you're doing great n___n I've been kind of busy doing things haha and also I'm starting to edit the past entries.. of course, it's taking a lot of time, but I'm doing my best :P

anyway, today I was thinking about creating a new blog :S! about what? well, books! Ive had that idea since long time ago but I never encouraged myself enough to do it; but why do I want to start it now? well, lately I've been reading a lot of books (I'll explain this later..) and I want to have a control over it..

so, why I'm reading a lot? well, I don't clearly understand that, but something is certain: I have tons of books in my queue; BUT the reason I finally surrendered to reading is this: some days ago I was watching tv and someone asked a question, "if you only had one year left alive, what changes would you make in your life?" so, my first thought was "I'd read more", and then I realised that's what I have to do. Just. Read. What. I. Want.

talking about that, I read a new book haha so what if we start with this?



Bad Blood by Mari Mancusi
this is the 4th book of the Blood Coven series and I don't know really why this saga it's not really good for me, yet

now we got back to Sunny's perspective, she's the narrator now, which at first I thought was going to be as annoying as it was on the first book ('cause I prefer Rayne even if she was annoying too in the previous book) but honestly it was, somehow, nice..

yes! she still was annoying haha but I saw a character development (even if it was small) and Rayne's attitude annoyed me.. finally we saw what's special about their family! and yes, we still have to discover a little bit more..

so far the story is nice, but not great; I hope it really gets better n__n' I only have four more books ahead!

I don't have so much to say about it, only that as the previous books it was easy to read, the kind of book you read in one day :P


well, I guess that's all I've got for now.. I'll come back later to finish the entry n__n'
thanks for reading/passing by!

bye bye!