jueves, 31 de octubre de 2013

[☠] trick or treat? ^♦^

"When there's no more room in hell
then the dead will walk the earth"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I hope you're havin' a great halloween n____n I really wanted to make an entry today haha BUT I didn't have pictures.. I tried to do my best..

well, my day was not what I was expecting (not that I expected something great..), I had a very very busy day T____T

one thing I made today was this:



haha a pumpkin costume for my sis' dog :P isn't she look lovely?
oh, sorry for the picture >____< but the illumination was poor and nothing really helped.. but I promise I'll bring better pictures soon n____n
I also made another costume for my other sis' puppy, but is not finished yet.. plus I think is more appropriate for day of the dead :P you'll see..

I also made a cute nail art for halloween BUT I always try to make it to looks great for day of the dead too, so I always end up making skulls.. this year I went for something bigger..


yeah, I tried to paint a skeleton!! haha to be honest is not perfect but I really loved it!  I made the skeleton (in two nails), a skeleton hand with some blood, one skull and bones :P


these past few days I've been wrking on some stuff, I made the Skelita Calaveras (from Monster High) necklace for my niece's costume..
I also made a skeleton hand for my hair :P I've been looking for one since some time ago but I wasn't able to get it, so I decided to make one to wear these days n____n the result is pretty cool (I think is a little bit too big, but that doesn't matter now..), really loved it


and, to finish this entry, I'm showing you the tablecloth I'm gonna use for the altar of Día de Muertos n___n really bright and super cute!

so, that's all for now, sorry for the small entry, but I don't have so much to say and I don't have pictures..
hope you had/have a great halloween :P
Laters, babies

Murderdolls - Dawn of the Dead♫