sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2013

❥Día de Muertos.. ♰

"I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
enough to make my systems blow"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
sorry about this, but I really wanted to make an entry today n____n
I just fucking love this day! for me, is a beautiful tradition; yeah, I love Halloween and, of course, Samhain BUT I love much more día de muertos (day of the dead) :P

I was able to take a lot of pictures n____n that's other reason why I'm happy :P
so, let's start!



I had to take a picture of the "offering" at night, with the candles on :P
there you can see the fruit, some food and some calaveritas!


here's a closer look of the small sugar skulls calaveritas my mom got and a chocolate one for me :P and some bone and spider shaped chocolates-on-sticks


haha here you can see another bone shaped white chocolate-on-stick and my beloved plastic skeleton with an enormous pink chocolate head :P


today was a very long day, we went to the cementery and I got so tired T____T too much sun and the weather was very hot.. and at the end, I got and ice cream, some chips and a purple cotton candy *-* (the one in the picture up there..) ohmygods


as I said on the prev entry, here is my other sis' puppy n____n with her skeleton "costume" haha she looks beautiful!


and as I promised, here's a better picture of my oldest sis' doggie, she's a lovely pumpkin :P

well, that was all for now n____n I hope you had an awesome halloween and/or a fangtastic dia de muertos
thanks for passing by :P
Laters, babies

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive♫