martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

[♬] dance✖class

"At night I hear it creeping
at night I feel it move"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
today's entry is not so "halloween-ezed" as I wanted, but I think is pretty good for these time :P
why did I not come with a halloween themed entry? well, let me explain..

I got this phone like 5 years ago, I just love the way it takes pictures (love everything about them..); time ago I got the Xperia, but it was not good, right now I don't have it anymore, it didn't work right T____T but I kept my old phone, so everything's was okay.. BUT like a week ago it started to act like crazy.. and it doesn't want to work good u____u I had a crisis haha 'cause I just fuckin' love how it takes pictures (I have camera, but is not as great as my phone..), so I'm short of photos :(

right now my phone's not working haha so I was really lucky to already have some pictures..

anyway! about the entry.. you already know I got an Operetta doll (Monster High) time ago.. and time later my niece got the same LOL but she opened hers.. so I decided to take some pictures of it :P
I have to say I love those dolls  I hope I can get more of them for my small collection..





what can I say about her? she's too pretty! is not one of my favorites but I love her skin  is some kind of pastel purple and her tattoos are the coolest thing ever ◕‿‿◕


love her outfit! the color comb looks really nice n____n her shoes are very cool! loved the dice print! her skirt looks pretty, is a shame I'm not a big fan of spiderwebs..

Monster High will always be a perfect theme for halloween, right? :P
yeah yeah, an small entry, I know! but as I said, I almost don't have pictures..
that's all for now..
Laters, babies

Three Days Grace - Scared♫