miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2013

✥*almost halloween ♡

"Ghouls, they keep me company
it's like I'm the wife of Halloween"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
finally halloween is near! I can't wait :P but I don't know why..
I don't even celebrate it LOL
right now I'm not feeling very good, my phone is dying slowly and I don't know how I'm going to take pictures.. my camera is dead, everything is dead! DEAD!
shit..
I don't have idea what I'm gonna do.. T____T

anyway, past week I went with my mom to buy some things she needed and she bought me a chocolate popsicle n____n



haha yeah, bone shaped  just perfect! it was delicious! next week I'm going for more chocolates, maybe I'll get an small sugar skull n____n


AND I finally got my beloved hairband *-* I was dying to get one! I wanted it in black and with silver spikes.. but I was not able to get one.. but I got it in blue with gold instead.. maybe I'll do some magic and make it black :P who knows?


ohh and I found my halloween stickers :P got them like 5 years ago.. but I don't know if I'm going to use them or what.. I love those cute bats

ok, as I said in the past entry, I was reading, yeah, I finished my book yesterday..


The Queen of the Damned (The Vampire Chronicles III) by Anne Rice
I'm in love with these books  these are the real vampires (obviously, Dracula too..)
I don't really know how to feel about this one; is good, I liked it but I think there's too much info we don't need 'cause we already got it on the past two books.. so that's why some parts are really boring (the author writes a lot about unimportant details..); is too much of the same stuff..

I also watched some movies :P

Dark Skies: uhm.. I thought this was a horror film.. about ghosts, posessions, demons, something like that, but NO! it was about aliens (uh?), I just don't like that theme.. but I watched it and it was horrible! really boring T____T

Fast & Furious 6: my mom wanted to watch this one, I didn't even watched the other 4 (I only watched the 1st one, and it was okay..); it was good but I won't watch it again, I think these movies are just to watch once.. 'cause you can get really bored..

After Earth: uhm.. what can I say about it you didn't hear/read before? okay, is boring T____T and veeeery long, I just don't know how I survived.. avoid to watch it if you can..

well, that was all for now.. thanks for passing by :P
Laters, babies

Horrorpops - Ghouls♫