martes, 1 de octubre de 2013

★' hello october❢

"I raise my flags, dye my clothes
it's a revolution, I suppose"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I really really wanted to update before.. but I was busy reading haha sorry!! plus I thought it was gonna be a better idea if I write a new entry today..
I love october  and I'm gonna start with my "halloween-esque" entries haha but not today..

so, what did I read?
it's called The Secret Circle by L.J. Smith (the same author of The Vampire Diaries)



when the show, with the same name (The Secret Circle), came out past year I fell in love with it! I really wanted to read the books (trilogy: The Initiation, The Captive and The Power), but I looked for them and nothing..
the show was cancelled after the 1st season (too sad, honestly..), that was all I got of these books.. just one fucking season, nothing more..
the books are imposible to get in my country (at least I order them in another lenguage.. which is tedious! and is also expensive..), so I've been looking and looking.. and one option came to me: e-books..
I don't like that way to read, I prefer the traditional one.. but, what could I do? that was the only option, so I took it :P

I really fell in love with them! they are not like the tv show.. some similarities, but the books are awesome.. I loved the story (all the witchcraft stuff was amazing..) and right now I want more of it..
I searched and noticed there are another 3 books, but they were not writen by the same author (WTF?), is a little bit complicated, but I really don't know if I want to read them..


otherwise, my mom got me another Baby Lips ◕‿‿◕ I really like them! is a shame I can't find all the flavours/smells..
yeah, another in Quenched, I like it, but not so much.. she was so kind to get it for me :P


KleanColor in Chunky Holo Fuchsia
I really wanted to show this polish before, but finally here is it :P
it was love at first sigh.. was the first polish I got from this brand and I was very content with it
I love the effect it has! I really don't know how to describe it.. but is lovely n____n

as you can see I also used another polish
this one is Mint by Bissu, from the collection "Fruits"

of course! I painted my nails to show how the polish looks on :P
they looked really cute! but the polishes didn't last so much time u____u

so, I think that's all for now.. thanks for reading/passing by
Laters, babies

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive♫