sábado, 19 de octubre de 2013

☠halloween movies part II '✯

"When there's no more room in hell
then the dead will walk the earth"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I've been uhm.. not so good, a little bit depressed haha but is okay.. also I've been reading a little bit n_____n but I'll talk about it later..
today I'm here for the second part (as I said I'll do it on the prev entry..) of my personal must-see on halloween movies list :P
again, is a very short list, why? 'cause those are the ones I try to watch every halloween BUT I also watch them all year long :P



Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (Tim Burton 2007)
yeah, another Burton movie :P is just that I love his movies!
this one is not even relationed with halloween, but I love to watch all that blood n___n and, of course, the gothic style and the actors, I usually don't like musicals, but this movie is great!


Bram Stoker's Dracula (Francis Ford Coppola 1992)
ok, this is a classic.. I love vampires and I obviously love this movie
who wouldn't?
if I'm not wrong, this was the first vampires movie I ever watched, it made me love those creatures and love their universe.. is perfect for halloween, right? :P


Hocus Pocus (Kenny Ortega 1993)
haha I love this movie! I used to watch it a lot when I was a little girl n____n witches were and will always be my favorite "fantastic creature" this movie is very funny and easy to understand, actually I watch it every year on Disney :P


Addams Family Values (Barry Sonnenfeld 1993)
don't missundertood me, I love the first one (The Addams Family) but I prefer the second part n____n I fucking love that family! ohmygods they're so perfect!
I specially love Wednesday  seriously, she's the best!


Dawn of the Dead (remake Zack Snyder 2004)
I really like zombies movies, but is hard to find one good, that's the reason why I picked up this.. I know so many people will say "oh Night of the Living Dead of 1968, is actually better" but I already watched it and for me is boring as shit.. sorry u____u I just love to watch all the blood and the fucking zombies eating the people.. sorry again!


The Halloween Tree (Hanna-Barbera/David Kirschner1993)
actually, I used to watch this one when I was a little girl.. first I didn't like it, I thought it was boring but then BAM! I watched it full and I really fell in love
for me, it explained what halloween was and the "origin" of some costumes (the ones that the kids where wearing..) and, of course, it touched the friendship topic..
but, since some years ago I can't find it >___< cartoon network (the channel where I watched it) stopped playing it, I don't know why.. but well, that network is clearly not what it used to be.. it was better before..
I tried to find that movie but it seems nobody knows about it haha

so, that was the end of the very very short list.. of course, there are more movies (like Saw, specially the first two, Underworld, Final Destination, Nightmare on Elm Street, Planet Terror, Day of the Dead, etc), but they're not my favorites to watch them every year at halloween..
anyway, thanks for passing by/reading n____n
Laters, babies

Murderdolls - Dawn of the Dead♫