viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

☠ 'feed my soul please♡

"Everybody takes forever to fall asleep,
everybody's got a life they don't want to keep
"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
finally I decided to write a new entry :P I've been uhm.. a little bit stressed,
but I hope it will pass soon n____n'
I still can't take good pictures haha but I do it whenever I can T____T

anyway I finally painted my nails with my new polish :P



I made a simple design, I added a little bit of black at the top/bottom of two nails.. as you can see, not complicated at all n____n I loved the shade  I don't know why I thought it was gonna end up darker haha but I liked the result..
one bad thing about the polish is that it didn't last! the day after I painted them some nails were already chipped u____u so I only had them for like, two days LOL

ohh I just started to read another book yesterday n____n I have to say it's perfect for this time of the year 


The Vampire Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles II) by Anne Rice
well, I had this one for a while and finally decided to read it haha
I feel lucky I already have the next ones (III, IV and V) perfect for halloween, don't you think?
maybe I'm going slow, I've read just like 140 pages of 700 T____T WTF? what's wrong with me? :(

anyway, I still have some books to read, is a shame I can't get right now the ones
I need.. but soon.. soon..
otherwise, I went to rent movies again! yay! what did I watch??

World War Z: I wanted to watch this one when it came out, but I didn't have the opportunity to go; finally I had the chance to rent it.. uhm.. what can I say about it? maybe is not what I expected, but is okay, I got stressed/desesperated watching it haha

The Host: I never read the book and I feel I don't want to read it, people loved the book but not the movie.. as I never read the book I can't tell if it's because the movie has so much romance, for me, it does :P I liked the story, but not loved it, maybe I'll watch it again if there's nothing else on tv..

The Last Exorcism part 2: ok, I didn't have high expectatives of this one, but I have to say is boring! I mean, second part? really? the first one was boring, why would you do a second if the past one sucked? stupid idea, really..

so, I guess that's all for now.. I hope I can do the entries I want haha
thanks for passing by :P
Laters, babies

The National - Lean♫