miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2013

•*playing with fire ~☁

"Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
wake me up when September ends"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
today's post is not gonna be long, I'm feeling sick (yeah, again u____u) I have a terrible headache :( maybe I'll get a flu ¬¬
anyaway, I didn't edited a lot of pictures.. I'm still very busy with the fucking challenge on tumblr.. but I'm enjoying it haha

ohh autumn is finally here! is my second fav season of the year n____n I love all the colours it brings and the weather.. plus, halloween and day of the dead!! FANGTASTIC!


time ago my sis brought some cinnamon rolls.. I usually don't like them, but these were small and really delicious! I just can't stop eating them x____x


a few days ago I noticed there were fireworks! I obviously took some pictures, but not much, some of them didn't look good, so I only edited two haha

same happened past year, I still don't know why (it was days after the Independence Day anniversary of my country, plus I can't see those fireworks from my place..)

yesterday I finally went to rent movies :P there were one I was dying to watch and was able to get it and watch it n____n

Star Trek Into Darkness: I loved the first part, so I really wanted to watch this one.. I loved it! ohhmy I love Karl Urban and I love his rol n____n it was full of action and was interesting; in one part I was like "WTF? really? are you fucking kidding me?" big surprises.. just loved that fucking movie n____n

so, that's all for now, my head is killing me :(
Laters, babies

Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends♫