miércoles, 30 de enero de 2019

my heart is just a black hole

Hello cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry n__n hope you're having a great time!
finally.. finally I'm free! well, more or less haha but I finished the stuff I had to, so that means I have free time now n__n'

anyway.. I have tons of books (manga included) to read, and I think I'm doing it pretty well with the manga part, I just hope to start a book in the next days haha

talking about manga, finally I decided to keep on reading Fukumenkei Noise, I had it on pause 'cause I kinda got bored of it, but now it feels quite interesting and entertaining, even so it angers me haha I guess it's about time I start to talk about the volumes once again, so wait fo them!

I feel like I have a lot to say but right now nothing comes to my mind haha so I don't know what to say u__u so I guess it'd be better if I strat with today's entry


first let me talk about manga n__n' this time I'm coming with not one, not even two, BUT THREE volumes!



Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol. 14 by Sui Ishida
as you know I finished the manga a while ago and I had the vague memory that this volume was coming out this month, so I went to check out and ta-da! finally it's out!

this time we see a devastated Tokyo thanks to the giant and monstruos Kagune that slowly devours the city, now the humans and ghouls have to try to work together to save themselves from the anihilation..

this volume is totally crazy! I found the stoy interesting but sometimes it gets kinda messy and also I thought that it was quite rushed.. it's really clear that we're heading to the end

the storyline is quite messed up, it seems that everything is heading to a massive disaster and there'll be no salvation for anybody haha like, it goes from bad to worst..

I love most of the characters, this time I especially loved Tsukiyama! once again we see how much he cares for Kaneki and that feeling of friendship, almost brotherhood fills the air when he expresses what Ken means to him.. the best thing? he's still Tsukiyama and says some weird stuff about him eating his 'friend' haha

also.. how much can I despise Tooru? oh, I have an idea, A.LOT.

I liked the fact that finally we're getting some answers, finally all the plot holes are getting solved so we can fully understand the story

overall I liked this volume, it was entertaining and interesting.. I want the next volume to be out now!

the best part of the volume is, without a doubt, Hide *-*

in case you want to read the complete review, in spanish and with a ton of spoilers, feel free to check it out here n__n


The Promised Neverland Vol. 3-4 by Kaiu Shirai (story) & Posuka Demizu (art)
what can I saw about this series? damn, only that I fell for it so hard that now I can't stop reading it!

the story follows the main trio, Emma, Norman and Ray, in their plan to escape the place they live in, the Grace Field House, since they discovered the real nature of that place..

in these volumes we see how the kids are planning their escape and more than ever they face more obstacles since their 'mother' suspects of them

what I like is how intelligent the characters are, is an eternal fight to see who's the most intelligent and who can surpass the other.. also every intrigue is just too much for my poor heart! I swear I had a mini heart attack every chapter u__u

also we have the ultimate plot twist (yeah, again!), and it made me feel quite.. uhm.. surprised and sad u__u and I just want to hit everything and everyone haha

since I don't want to spoil anything here, I'll just gonna say that this volume made me teary and made me feel quite dumb for not realizing what was going on haha but I think I'm enjoying (and suffering too) a lot this manga

overall I really liked these two volumes, but things start to get really intense in the 4th volume, I have to say it's my favourite so far and I bet I'm not gonna stop crying in the future so.. we can say it's an incredible story

I have to confess that since some time ago I haven't feel how TPN is making me feel right now, I think it's very interesting and I'm totally obsessed over it.. I feel like I have to catch up with the latest chapter as soon as possible.. and you know what? I'm planning to do it haha

otherwise, some days ago my sis got something for me!


Skeleton Crow Pin
isn't this too cute?
a while ago my sis show me some animals' skeletons pins and I fell for this one *-* I love crows so I instantly said it was the one that I liked, then she surprised me when she bought it for me!


well, I guess that's all for now n__n' I don't really know if this entry it's long or not.. but I don't really care about that this time haha

I don't know what else to say.. only that I still have to publish and edit the entries I postponed when I was busy u__u so I bet I'll be quite busy doing it in the upcoming days :P

anyway, I just want to thank you for reading/passing by! hope you had fun with the entry n__n'
have a wonderful night! see you soon

bye bye!