viernes, 4 de enero de 2019

*✾ ..give me your worst, I'll be strong '⚡

"AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING A HEALTHY FEAR
OF WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND."
-The Bone Artist ~ Madeleine Roux

𝓗ello cutiepies❣ ◕ᴥ◕ 
hope you're having a great time! welcome to a new entry ∩__∩

these days have been quite crazy! I've been feeling lazy and have been resting like there's no tomorrow haha BUT I'm finally here for a new entry

yesterday I went with my mom to search for one book, and I had the clear intention to buy, at least, one.. but sadly I wasn't able to find the one I was looking for  and then at the other book store (where I susually find cheap books) I couldn't find anything of my liking❣ NOT. EVEN. ONE. BOOK. WTF. so I ended up with ZERO books.. luckily when we got back home I orderer one online haha so yay one book for me❣

now.. I wanted to post this entry yesterday but, to be honest, I only had one thing to talk about and that would've been quite boring, right? so I thought 'what if I read something..?' I thought about reading manga but then I thought it would be a better idea to read a book instead :P it was a short one, but it's a book haha

anyway, I don't know if this will be long or not, so I guess it'd be better if I start with it now ∩__∩



The Bone Artists by Madeleine Roux
this is one of the short complementary books from the Asylum trilogy, this book takes place befoe the third book, Catacomb

the story takes place in New Orleans and follows Micah (from Sanctum) and Olliver (from Catacomb); we're able to see a little bit of their friendship and the relationship they had with the Bone Artists

at first I thought the story was going to tell us more about the Artists, like, we were going to see how they worked or how they made the 'amulets' or something like that, so I was quite disappointed when I noticed they didn't go further in that topic

I didn't like the characters, I don't know, I felt like they seemed way different than the ones in the other books (Sanctum and Catacomb), but I enjoyed seeing Micah's dark side.. it was quite.. interesting..

in general I found this book a little bit boring.. also I think this story feels like it's not part of the main story, it feels like it's some kind of spin-off or something like that haha plus it seems that it doesn't really add anything to the story

I don't know, is just that I didn't like this book, it felt out of place.. and at the end it left me with the feeling that it wasn't finished 

in case you want to read the complete review, in spanish and with spoilers, please click here ∩__∩

even if it sounds silly, I don't exactly remember when I watched an special episode of anime haha but I'm gonna talk about it eitherway :P


『PERSONA5 the Animation』特番アニメーション前編「Dark Sun...」
Persona 5 the Animation: Dark Sun...

- 2 0 1 8 - Special
Genre: Action, Supernatural, Fantasy, School
(Rating: R-17+)
Source: Game

this special is the continuation of the main series, it takes place right before the season finale we watched a few months ago

in this special we can see how the Thieves face the fact that Ren has been caught by the police and we see how everything solves after that; also we finally meet who was the one visiting the Other World and causing problems..

since I never played one single game of this franchise I didn't know what to expect of this special episode, so it surprised me to discover all the truth and how they explained what really happened


spoilers

well, first of all, Ren is not dead yeah, we kinda saw how Akechi shot him, but actually the thieves explained it all: Sae was the key piece, even if she didn't know it; the plan of the Thieves was that Ren had to convince her that his story was true, then she would show Akechi the phone, and, thanks to Futaba, they were going to be transported to the Other World where the fake!Ren will be killed by him

but, how did they plan all of this? they visited the OW without their costumes (no enemies faced them like that) and explored Sae's palace, there were a part nobody knew: the interrogatory room, but she had to meet Ren there to see fake!Ren in that OW's room

since Akechi had conections, nobody would suspect about it being a suicide, and there was no need to check out the body, meanwhile Ren, with Sae's help, escaped and reunited with his friends

they explained that they knew Akechi was lying about how many times he had visited the Other World, the first time they suspected about him was when he heard and understood Morgana talking about eating pancakes (or something like that haha), that meant he had been in the OW before.. so Futaba, that time she grabbed his phone, put an spy app to check on him.. that was how they knew he was going to betray them

Goro worked for Shido, a politician, who is the responsible for the mysterious deaths we saw in the main series,; when Akechi he faces the Thieves, is revealed that Shido is his father and that him only wanted to be recognized to show his father that he wasn't useless, so he enters to the OW and manipulates some people for him

it's revealed that Goro was the one with the black mask messing up with the OW, also he's able to manipulate more than one persona, just like Ren❣ and you know what? I'm glad they showed us this 'cause I was a little confused about this, I had no idea if Ren was able to use different personas every time he wanted or if Igor changed his persona everytime he wanted..

after the Thieves tell Goro that he's special but that his mistake was using his power for bad things, he shots the fake!Akechi that arrived to give a message from Shido: if he won't kill the Thieves, then he's gonna die.. then he sacrifices himself and tell the band to go while he stays behind a wall facing the enemies of the palace, then after hearing some shots, Futaba says that she can't find Goro's signal.. does that mean he's dead?

when they get to face Shido (who only wanted to power) he mentions that if they're there that means Akechi is dead.. so.. is it true?
here we see how Ren uses different personas to win, when they do we can see the Real World where uses some kind of drug (apparently made by Futaba's mom) for his body to collapse and leave him near of dying so his palace will be destroyed, meaning that the Thieves will be anihilated

at the end we see how the Thieves made it just in time and steal the treasure from the palace; then Shido wins the elections and he confesses all his crimes but people starts to think that someone is manipulating him (the Thieves who announced to everyone that they were gonna make him confess), that it's not possible fo him to be the bad guy..

now the Thieves face another problem: people ust can't believe his the responsible of all the bad things.. so, what will happen?

at the end we see Igor telling Ren that the destruction (born from the human hearts distortion) is coming and not even Trcikster would be able to do something

the final scene looks like a videogame: we see how it is told that "you" failed once again, that the Trickster who was going to be a revolution for humanity was a heavy title for "you", then we saw how that person is, somehow, executed O__O


I have to say that I enjoyed it and I liked how in one hour it covered more than the main series in like three epsiodes haha

in general I found it interesting and I liked how everything solved, BUT we had a bad ending (one of the game it seems), so we're gonna have to wait for the second special titled Stars and Ours wich is coming out in a few months (april if I'm not wrong), and, if I have to be honest, I can't wait to watch it❣

now, about the opening ("Dark Sun..." by Lyn) I don't know why, but I like it a lot haha the images' sequence is great and the song is too cool ∩__∩

the ending ("Autonomy" by Lyn) was nice, not as cool as the op, but not bad :P


oh well, it ended up being a long entry, right? even if I wanted it be short this time❣
anyway, I think I said everything I wanted, so it's okay :P

»»-----------------------------------.·:*  *:·.-----------------------------------««

ohgods a few hours ago I read the newest chapter of SnK and god❣ I was dying.. like WTF too much action and too much feelings and ohmyheart, my poor, handsome and wise baby Levi❣
I'm just sick of Eren.. like damn, he wasn't my fav character and now I kinda hate him haha my poor babies.. what have you done Zeke? what the hell Isayama-sensei T﹏T

I need answers, and I need them NOW❣ what's Zeke real purpose?
also my baby is the biggest OP ever (well, sorry Saitama haha), like, damn really? how much has to suffer my husbando? how much more Isayama-sensei? how much more T﹏T why do you enjoy torturing us? WHY❣?

»»-----------------------------------.·:*  *:·.-----------------------------------««

ok ok, before I go crazy once again, I'm gonna finish this now..
thank you so much for reading/passing by❣ hope you had a great time dealing with this mess ∩__∩
have a wonderful night❣ 

⋆:・゚✧bye bye