jueves, 17 de enero de 2019

no regrets

Hello cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry! hope you're having a great time n__n luckily I'm feeling better now, finally I'm fully recovered and that feels just good!

anyway, these days have been quite crazy, I watched two movies that I wanted to watch and also I read a manga that was on my shelf for more than a year n__n' so I feel kinda glad of what I did haha

sadly busy days are coming, I'm gonna have a lot of work to do, so I don't really know when I'll be able to come with a new entry u__u hopefully it won't take me long to come :P

I'm guessing this will be a long entry, so it'd be better if I start with it now..



Attack on Titan: No Regrets Vol. 1-2 by Gun Snark (story) & Hikaru Sugura (manga)
finally I decided to read a manga that I got more than one year ago! yes, I laid my eyes and hands on my volumes of AoT; I was dying to read them but I always forgot to do it haha up until now

this spin-off tells us the story of Levi, how he joined the Survey Corps and the evolution of his relationship with his comrades (especially with Erwin)

as this story is about Levi I really liked it, I found it interesting, entertaining and heartbreaking; it was really good and clearly shows the reasons behind Levi's behaviour in the main series, even if sometimes he acts like an idiot, he owns a gold heart that cares for the people around him

one thing I really liked is that we can see Mike and Hange haha also Erwin's intelligence is magnificent, it always shock me everytime I think about all the things he did for the sake of humanity
damn, I miss all of them!

since it was not made by Isayama himself (only based in his work and guess it was approved by him), you can see the differences between the works (talking about the art)

each volume contains four chapters and they're not really long and some pages don't have text, so both of them were easy and fast to read

in case you want to read the complete review, in spanish and with spoilers, click here please n__n


anyway, these volumes are gorgeous, the covers are incredible and the back of each one of them is also quite cool

 

they don't have any coloured page, they are quite simple (maybe that's why they were so cheap, right?); but here you can see a glimpse of the art n__n

oh.. also Farlan and Isabel were quite beautiful haha

otherwise, a few days ago (maybe on monday?) I watched a movie!

覆面系ノイズ (Fukumenkei Noise)
Anonymous Noise

finally I had the chance to watch it! as you know I really liked the anime and the manga, well, that's a story for other time haha but I like a lot the story, so I was dying to check out the live action n__n'

I have to say that the plot is the same, of course, they change some minor things so they could fit into the format, but is, overall, the same

the story follows Nino, a girl who loves to sing and promised to her two childhood friends (Momo and Yuzu) that she'll keep on singing to meet them once again

after several years she reunites with Yuzu and  shows him that she kept her promise, immediately he gets starstrucked by her and her voice.. but Nino still wants to find Momo and she won't rest until the day they meet again.. and, what's the best way to find him? well, singing of course!

there are minor details that were changed, and to be honest they really didn't bother me much, I think they even make a little sense 'cause it's a movie and everything has to fit in less than two hours, so it was not so bad after all

the movie itself was good, I found it entertaining and I really enjoyed the musical parts.. what I liked the most was the fact that they played the full songs! not just a part, noo, FULL!
another thing that I liked was the fact that they kept Nino and Miou's growing friendship, sweet!

if we compare this with the anime and the manga, is not so different, I liked the fact that this live action takes a lot of stuff from the souce (especially the parts that include Momo)

and the end.. well, I think that it feels like it has a proper closure but at the same time they mentioned/showed some stuff (Silent Black Kitty) but never went deeper with the topic.. that makes me think that they were planning on making a second movie, but in case is just one, well, it won't be a bad idea after all

overall I enjoyed it and was not a bad adaptation, the actors were good and the songs are catchy and cool.. I fell for the last one (Close to me), and Ayami Nakajô (Nino)'s voice was marvelous *-*

spoilers

one thing that caught my attention was how developed Momo's personality was, I mean, it took more than 50 chapters of the manga to see his change and in this movie he changes so fast and goes to talk to Nino and they even have a good relationship, he took her hand!

also they moved really fast with Haruyoshi and Miou! we didn't see a confession but they seemed really connected n__n also loved Kuro's beanie *-* it was like the one he wore in the manga!

I also liked how Yuzu gave up on Nino, like, she didn't like him and he was depressed but never showed it and then he was like "oi, let's disband 'cause Alice's voice is no longer mine" and damn! everyone was shocked O__O and he wanted their first live as inNOhurry was at the same time their last u__u

I didn't like how Momo told Nino to choose between him and Yuzu, how he went "I want that, from now on, you only sing my songs", like, seriously?

she went to his home, the same day the live was planned, as told him that she wanted to sing Yuzu's songs! and gave him back his song haha! then he told her to not screw the live haha and then she ran to the band..

at the end she choose to sing Yuzu's songs, somehow she choose him but didn't gave up on Momo.. am I right? so that means, Nino's heart belongs to Momo BUT Alice's voice belongs to Yuzu (just like in the manga, WTF), right?


now let me talk about the anime movie I watched this time n__n

GODZILLA 星を喰う者 (Godzilla Hoshi wo Kuu Mono)
Godzilla: The Planet Eater

- MOVIE - 2018 -
Genre: Action, Adaventure, Sci-Fi
(Rating: R-17+)
Source: Original

finally I had time to watch the final movie of the Godzilla trilogy!

this time the plot is quite easy to follow, we see what happens after the Mechagodzilla City plan fails, also there's a new problem: the tripulation of the main ship is divided thanks to Haruo's actions

some of them blame him for the failure and some other blame the bilusaludo who wanted to use the nanometal and sacrificed some people to achieve their goal

also a new enemy arises: Ghidorah, the monster that presumably destroyed the exifs' planet

I have to say that the I found the first half, or maybe the first three quarters, of the movie quite slow and boring, luckily the revelation and the action arrived, and everything changed

about the characters, well, there's something I like about the protagonist, Haruo, but at the same time I don't like him.. I guess is one of those characters that seem weak but in reality they are not; and the twins, well, I think in this movie they were like irrelevant and that made me quite angry haha

one thing I liked was the fact that they confirmed the suspicion I had since the first movie, yeah, it was kinda sad to find out the truth but I was like 'yeah, I knew it!'; another thing I enjoyed was that they told us Godzilla's origin.. a little dumb if you ask me but I accept it :P


I've seen a lot of people complaining about the ending, but I have to say that I kinda liked it and, for me, was the best way to end the story

overall I think it was nice, I still don't like the animation, but I liked the plot haha even if sometimes I found it boring and quite slow :P

spoilers

well, just as I thought, there was something strange with Metphis, at the end he was (along with the priest at the main ship) the one who invoked Ghidorah, 'cause, yes, the god of the exifs was that monster u__u

he esplained that, in this case, humanity was the one who made Godzilla, how? well, with technology and with their ambition to know more and have power over everything.. somehow Godzilla was the harvest and then Ghidorah was going to arrive to consume all, the earth included; he also said that the exifs went to different worlds to do the exact thing O__O so they kinda fed Ghidorah, right?

Ghidorah was summoned to the universe (it somehow opened a portal and broke the space-time barrier and) and destroyed the main ship along with its tripulation, then it proceed to arrive to the earth, where Godzilla was ready to fight it, but oh surprise, Ghidorah was, somehow, not really present in there..

he bit Godzilla but he wasn't able to fight back, and the technology that the remaining human owned wasn't able to capture Ghidorah's lectures, at the end, before Godzilla lost, Maina and Martin went to help Haruo, somehow they contacted him through Mothra (the Huatua tribe's god) and helped him to awake from Metphis illusion

Haruo was the ultimate sacrifice, he was the key to bring Ghidorah to the planet, why? well, Metphis explained that it was all because of his hate for Godzilla, and the fact that he was able to survive to the nanometal and the monster's attack was a proof that God saved him and with that he was going to turn into a saint (or something similar)

at the end, as Metphis through his eye was guiding Ghidorah, Haruo pinched his eyes with his fingers and made the monster completely real so Godzilla was able to "kill" it, then Metphis died but he told Haruo that while there were hate and ambition for knowledge, then the possibility for Ghidorah to arrive was still there

we see how the remain humans are accepted in the Houtua tribe and they start to have a nice life there, also Haruo and Maina become a 'couple' and she gets pregnant, one day Martin shows Haruo that one of the ships that wasn't destroyed by Godzilla in the last fight was able to function again thanks to the nanometal he got from Yuko's body O__O (she wasn't able to wake up, basically her brain was dead)

Haruo remembers Metphis words and decides to do something: he goes to pick Yuko, and Miana ask him what's wrong and he ask her if she hates Godzilla and she tells him that they don't know what hate is, so he takes his friend with him into the little ship and they fly right into Godzilla, Haruo then tells that he's the last one who hates the monster the most, and then we see how Godzilla destroys the ship

so, people are complaining about how he left his pregnant wife, his unborn child and his new happy life, but don't they understand it was necessary? Godzilla (the harvest) was already there and Haruo was still the sacrifice to bring Ghidorah (the harvester/eater) and so the imminent destruction of the earth.. Haruo was still full of hate and Martin was hungry for technology, for getting back his old life.. so it was pretty obvious to get rid of, 1) Haruo and 2) the nanometal

in the post-credits scene we see the Huatua tribe in some kind of ritual, we see one of the twins at an advanced age, and the kids are 'offering' some tribute saying how they want to get rid of the things they hate, and then they proceed to burn it at a fireplace where an humanoid figure stands.. is it Godzilla? do they now worship it?

when I saw that scene something crossed my mind: could it be Haruo? I mean, he sacrificed himself, so, why not become some kind of deity for the tribe? as he 'burnt' his hate, then the young generations also 'burn' theirs, they get rid of it, and so Ghidorah would be unabe to arrive to earth.. is it a crazy idea?



haha this was longer than I expected! sorry about that guys n__n' but as you can see I had to take it all out of me haha

anyway, I guess it'd be better if I end this here.. hope you had a good time with today's entry :P as always thank you so much for reading/passing by!
see you next time!

 bye bye!