viernes, 28 de diciembre de 2018

feel all the love

Hello cutiepies!
I'm here once again! hope you're doing great n__n welcome to a new entry!

today two different anime series had their season finale, so I'm here to talk about them :P
I really don't have much to say (besides the reviews), and I don't know how longer the entry will get, so I guess it'll be better if I just start with it..


NOTE: the upcoming content will be yaoi (even if it says shounen ai) and shoujo ai, so if you don't feel comfortable with that, then feel free to just skip this entry n__n' either way it'll be not too explicit, so proceed under your own risk :P


抱かれたい男1位に脅されています。
(Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu.)
DAKAICHI - I'm Being Harssed by the Sexiest Man of the Year

- 2 0 1 8 -
Season: 01          Episodes: 13
Genre: Shounen Ai, Comedy, Drama, Romance
(Rating: PG-13)
Source: Manga

first of all, what's with that name? up until today I haven't been able to remember it haha

so a few months ago, before this anime started, I found myself feeling curious towards the manga, so I started reading it and damn, it hit me like a truck.. in every freaking chapter there were a dirty scene haha and then I didn't know what to expect of its animated adaptation..

the story follows Saijo and Junta, two actors who get together by.. destiny?
first we have Saijo, an experienced actor who has been the Sexiest Man of the Year (according to a magazine) for five yeas in a row.. but suddenly that ends when he finds out he's the second place.. he lost the #1 thanks to a new actor named Junta, and so Saijo tries to get his spot back

Saijo and Junta end up working together, and in a twist of fate Saijo finds himself 'kidnapped' by Junta and after what it seems to be a confession, the story begins..

through the season we see how reluctant Saijo is towards Junta's feelings, we see how their relationship evolves and grows with every obstacle they face

I have to say that I thought it was going to be quite explicit (taking about sex scenes here) but I was surprised how they just censored everything haha it's not like I'm sad/angry because we weren't able to see anything, is just that the way they did it was kinda.. dumb? everytime they intimate a feather was just floating there haha

anyway, I think that the story itself is kinda funny.. and most of the time I feel like I can't take it too serious, also I kept on watching it (it's my first time watching a yaoi/shounen ai) just because haha I don't really know why.. out of curiosity perhaps?

and the characters.. well, I have to say that I liked Saijo 'cause Junta was.. uhm.. an stalker haha but if you actually ask me if I really liked the characters, probably my answer will be no.. is just like they are easy to forget (same as the story)

but did I like the chemestry between them? uhm.. I don't really know >__< is just that I'm not fond into stories that start with abuse and/or abusive partners.. but I have to confess that sometimes their relationship kinda melted my poor heart haha

[01x13] hug 13 ふっふっふ〜ん♪ふっふっふ〜ん♪ふっふっふ〜ふふ〜ん。
hug 13 "fu-fu-fuuuun ♪"

well, first of all, let me tell you that this episode is not based in the manga, so it's original..

it takes place in christmas time, we have Saijo and Junta spending their first holidays together, we can see how their relationship has evolved through time, and how much each one of them cares for their significant other

we also saw the background characters that we met through the season, but it seemed quite useless.. like, what was the point there? to show us how Saijo has connected with other people since the moment he started to go out with Junta?

I have to say that I found it quite boring, also it felt like and ending but at the same it it didn't haha; it was overall a meh episode u__u it wasn't able to make me feel something.. just annoyance because Junta's behaviour haha

spoilers

there are not so much spoilers, but here they are..

we see how Saijo is determined to create a wonderful christmas for him and Chunta, but sadly he's out of ideas 'cause is the first time he's gonna celebrate it (he was always working on that date)

xmas eve arrives and Saijo is mortified 'cause he doesn't know what to do.. then something strange occurs: Junta is missing, he doesn't answer Saijo calls and nobody knows where he is.. so Saijo starts to look for him

at the end he's sad and disappointed 'cause it seems that he doesn't know anything about Chunta, also he wasn't able to find him.. until the taxi driver reaveals himself as Junta! so they spent almost the whole day together haha

the biggest surprise comes when Saijo finally kisses Chunta! and from there the sexy stuff seems to start haha (obviously we don't see it)

at the end they are together in bed, and we have another look of their rings (I don't want to be salty, but Victuri rings are the brightest ever, there are not even competitors)


of course, there are things that are left unanswered, and I'm sure I'm gonna have to wait for the manga chapters to know everything 'cause I doubt there'll be a second season haha

overall I think it was just average.. it was my first yaoi/shounen ai anime, so I don't really have anything to compare it with..

I think the animation was average too, sometimes it kinda looked ugly and the characters' desing was not so good for me, they were supposed to look handsome but, in my opinion, they looked normal, nothing out of the ordinary.. I kept on watching it just because and I bet soon I'll forget about it

the opening ("Mukanzen Monochlogue (不完全モノクローグ)" by Tomohisa Sako) was catchy but sadly is not one of my favourites.. most of the time it annoyed me haha but meh..

the ending ("Chuntaka! (ちゅんたか!)" by Junta Azumaya (Yuuki Ono), Takato Saijou (Hiroki Takahashi)) was also catchy but I found the image sequence quite akward haha I don't know, I just didn't like all the dancing we had..

now, let's start with the other anime that had its finale today too..


やがて君になる (Yagate Kimi ni Naru)
Bloom Into You

- 2 0 1 8 -
Season: 01          Episodes: 13
Genre: Shoujo Ai, School
(Rating: PG-13)
Source: Manga

this is one of the bests of the season, really..
at first I wasn't sure if I was going to watch it, but again curiosity won and since the first episode I fell in love, really

the story follows Yuu, a girl who wants a love story that makes her fall to her knees and get her head over heels but when she gets a confession from a classmate she doesn't feel a thing.. and starts to think that maybe she's unable to develop an emotion like love

she starts her first year in a new school and suddenly she witness a love confession.. after seeing how the girl manages to control the situation and gently rejects it, Yuu is determined to ask for help to that person to solve her problem..

Touko is a popular girl, member of the student council, and after she meets and starts to talk to Yuu she realizes she likes Yuu and confess to her..

I think the story is deeper than it seems; in one hand we have Yuu, a girl who feels she's not able to fall for anyone and int he other hand we have Touko, a girl everyone loves but she falls for a girl who presumibly can't reciprocate her feelings..

I liked how Yuu is honest since the beging, she tells Touko she can't fall in love with her.. and Touko accepts all of this, she only wants to be with Yuu.. but.. why does she agrees with all of this?

through the season we learn that Touko has a secret nobody knows (I sounded like Marinette from Miraculous haha) also we saw how Yuu starts to change the more time she spents with her senpai.. could it be that finally she's gonna get her love story?

it was interesting to see how this one-sided love story developed with every episode and how the characters evolved and started to question themselves

I think all the characters were good, there were not one of them that I disliked; I liked Yuu but I don't like  that she's not honest about her feelings, of course, I really like how she grew up through the episodes I think she's too pure to this world haha

I like Touko too but the problem with her is that as she's pretending to be someone she's not, thus she lies to everyone.. now, we explore here the questions 'who's the real me?' and 'does the real me even exist?' and, if you ask me, I find that quite sad..

another character I liked a lot was Sayaka, Touko's best friend.. but I don't like the fact that she's not honest about her feelings too..

I think this story was interesting.. it was pretty not only talking about the visuals, but the soundtrack, the story and the characters were pretty too haha it was better than I expected and left me wanting to read its manga (which I'll do soon!)

even if it has some cliche moments, I found its argument original and it had a lot of things that I liked.. of course I have a ton of questions left, but I doubt we'll get a second season

overall I really liked it.. I won't go as far to say it was the best of the year, but without doubt it was one of the bests of the season

the opening ("Kimi ni Furete (君にふれて)" by Riko Azuna) is one of the bests of the season too.. damn the visuals are just beautiful and the song is too precious *-*

and the ending ("hectopascal" by Yuu Koito (Yuuki Takada), Touko Nanami (Minako Kotobuki)) damn.. too kawaii! I don't know, but probably is the best of the season haha

[TO EDIT]