viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

memories *

"BEWARE A CALM SURFACE—YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT LIES BENEATH."
-Into the Water ~ Paula Hawkins

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great n__n first of all, let me apologize for the lack of time I've been having these past few days (or weeks), is just that I don't have enough time to come and edit the blog (okay, not only this blog); but I swear I'll do my best in the next days!

I've been watching a lot of anime, but also I found some spare time to finish one of my new books; as you can guess I've been quite busy, but I promise I'll do my best to edit every single thing that needs it

even if I'm already watching a lot of different anime, I'm thinking about watching even more haha is just that my "to watch" queue is getting longer and longer x__x

anyway, I guess I better start with today's entry!


the book I read this time was a birthday present from my sis n__n



Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
okay, I'm gonna be completely honest here, I didn't have any intention to read this book before I got it, when I saw it cam out in the bookstore I was like "yeah, whatever", it didn't catch my attention so I wasn't interested in it, but then my sis gave it to me.. so I had to, at least, give it a try

as you already know, I didn't like Hawkin's previous book, The Girl in the Train, so I wasn't sure if this book was going to be better or not

[TO EDIT]