lunes, 24 de julio de 2017

magic in my veins

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry! hope you're doing great n__n I've been quite busy these days, but finally here I am!

I have to confess that I'm quite happy right now, this weekend I watched the season finale of one anime I've been watching weakly (on tv) and honestly I don't know if they're gonna air another anime this week or not.. probably they won't haha

talking about anime, on friday they aired Corpse Party once again and yes, I watched it again haha.. lately I've been watching a lot of anime, I'm currently watching like 6! so that means no free time for me :P I still have to catch up with the second season of My Hero Academia 'cause I really want to watch the new episode next saturday n__n'

okay, I don't know if this entry will be long or not, so I better start with it!


I decided to read only books these last days of the month, so on saturday night I read a new one..


Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies by J.K. Rowling
some time ago I finally decided to read these short but interesting books our Queen wrote for Pottermore, this is the second one I've read so far.. now there's only one left

this one contains some details of the lives of Minerva McGonagall (my favourite teacher), Remus Lupin, Sybill Trelawney and Kettleburn

[TO EDIT]