miércoles, 2 de agosto de 2017

the perfect wolf

""
-Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Vol. 1 ~ CLAMP

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great n__n welcome to a new entry!

first of all, let me apologize for not paying so much attention to the blog.. is just that I've been quite busy these past few weeks and I still have a lot to do :| but I swear I'll do my best to edit every single entry that needs it..

probably you're wondering what the hell I've been doing to be so busy, well, as usual, I've been reading (now that july is over I returned to read manga) and watching a lot of anime ._.

lately I've been experiencing some problems viewing blogs u__u I've been searching some info about it 'cause I thought my lap was failing (more) or that it was a blogger thing.. but sadly it has to do with my internet company :| hope it'll get fixed soon!

as I don't really have anything else to say, I better start with this!


the first read of the month is a manga volume! and you know what? I was kind of excited about this one..


Doubt Vol. 2 (3-4) by Yoshiki Tonogai
I read the previous volume past month and I was dying to know what was going to happen.. this manga is very short, it only has 4 volumes (in english it was sold in only 2 volumes), and like 20 chapters.. so.. I'm glad to announce I finally completed one manga!

as I told you before, I really liked this story and I was dying to know how it would end..

the plot is still the same: a group of online friends decide to meet up and have a good time, but suddenly they're trapped in a "live version" of the game and they'll have to find out who's the one who got them there and tries to kill them

this volume is full of mystery and, yeah, blood haha I really enjoyed it!finally we know who's behind the "game" and the reasons this person had to do such a thing

to be honest, when the wolf's identity was revelaed I was shocked but at the same time it felt pretty obvious.. too obvious for my taste, but when the wolf's was telling its "story"/reasons, it had some plot holes.. something didn't feel right

then we had an unexpected twist in the story.. and I was really impressed by it; I think the author did a great job managing that plot twist, I bet some people didn't see that coming

I'm not really sure if I liked the ending or not.. to be honest is not what I was expecting, it took me by surprise; but if someone goes and asks me if I liked it or not I definitely would say yes

in general I really liked and enjoyed this manga, I guess I made a great choice when I decided to read it n__n the only thing I didn't like is the fact that I expected it to be bloodier, but as it's some mystery/thriller story I'm okay with it

in case you want to read the complete review, in spanish, click here n__n

okay, I have to say something quick: I'm gonna keep up talking about manga.. it wasn't my intention when I planned the entry BUT I realized certain manga volume came out past month and I didn't had a clue! so I feel like I need to talk about it now


Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Vol. 1 by CLAMP
as I already told you, I've been reading Clear Card since the first chapter came out past year, I didn't know when the volumes were going to be published in english ('cause it seems that the main story, CCS is not available in spanish), so after confirming it with my own eyes that the first volume is already out, I decided it was time to make the review of this new Arc CLAMP is bringing us!

the story begins when Sakura starts a new grade at a new school, and, guess who comes back? yes, Syaoran! things start to get strange once she has a dream: the Sakura Cards go blank and they seem to be useless.. reality hits her when she wakes up and notices that maybe her dream is coming true!

she tries to investigate but no one has idea of what's happening, then something weird happens: in a dream her key changes and there's an strange character that tries to take it away from her.. when she wakes up she realizes it came true once again: her key has really changed

now she has to face a new and mysterious "enemy", her magic has become stronger and suddenly she finds a new card..

I have to say that I was expecting the art to be pretty but honestly it was just too cute! I just fell in love with it *-*

the plot seems interesting and it looks like it's actually happening the same that happened before with the Cards.. if I have to be honest I still don't have a real theory about what's happening, but I hope I'll be able to put the pieces together soon :P

[TO EDIT]