martes, 4 de agosto de 2015

but it's too colorful honey

"THE EMOTION THAT CAN BREAK YOUR HEART
IS SOMETIMES THE VERY ONE THAT HEALS IT."
-At First Sight ~ Nicholas Sparks

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great n__n I've been a little bit busy and very tired (specially yesterday and today T__T) but I guess I'm fine..

I was deleting some images and I noticed I still have some that I need to upload x__x specially I have tons from pupe!

anyway, I don't have so much to say, so we better start with this


a closer look to the polish I got as a birthday present from my sis :P



Nail polish by L.A. Colors Gelish in Rockin' It
I loved this colour! this is the first gelish I ever get plus it says it doesn't need UV light (I'm not so much into gel polishes so I don't really know how they work..)
I tried it in one nail and the colour looks stunning! I fell in love with it, it's beautiful!

like one month ago I got new sneakers!


Sneakers by Mirage in Blue & Coral
my mom got them for me and I really liked them; the colours maybe are not my fav but they look really nice..


these have stripes on different shades of blue and also thay have a cute tiny bows print! I was planning to wear them with the double shoelace but I felt them kinda lousy so I left them with just one, now the right shoe has a blue shoelace and the left one has a white :P


and these have a cute white polka dot print *-* the colour is not my favourite but they look totally awesome! I did the same with this pair, sadly the same happened haha so now I have one shoe with a coral shoelace and the other one with a white one..

I usually wear them without socks and they are super comfy! I really like this kind of sneakers n__n
and now I can't wait to have a black pair! but not like these, no.. they're gonna be a little bit different :P

ohh and btw the background is my bed! haha I just love how dark it looks *-*


well, that was all for now, I hope you, at least, enjoyed the entry and I'm sorry if it was too short is just that I don't like to make super long entries..
thanks for reading/passing by!

Cya' *