sábado, 22 de agosto de 2015

sweeter & cuter

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great n__n and welcome to a new entry!

well I've been feeling lazy these past few days and I almost forgot to update this haha I know I just finished a book some days ago but I can't wait to start a new one.. ohgods it seems that I'm addicted to them u__u but whatever, I have some kind of "to read queue" which has like ten books haha

also I'm already planning/thinking about the stuff I have, and want, to do for halloween and christmas.. I know! it's too early, right? but I have to have the clear idea of what I want to do for my xmas tree this year (yeah, DIY ornaments again!)...

I have so much things in mind.. but I better start with today's entry


okay, now I'm gonna show you some pictures I had since long time ago, I don't really know why I didn't post them before..



Hand-made Ice-Cream earrings by Gabiscuits
my sis gave me these super cute pierces like three years ago haha and I never posted them on PoupéeGirl (why the actual fuck?)


I think I only tried them on once and never actually wore them u__u don't get me wrong, I love them but they're not my style: they're big and long!

she got them around halloween from a girl who sells this kind of stuff (hand-made jewelry); she said that she saw a ring but she got these instead.. they were a little bit expensive but she got them anyway


they came in this super cute wonderland-themed box! (images: front, opened, side and back)

otherwise like a week or two ago we bought some chocolate lollipops!


mine was cupcake-shaped n__n it tasted really good and it was very cheap, maybe I'll get another one soon :P


well, I think that's all for now, sorry for the short update! I've been playing a lot a FB game (the one I mentiones some time ago), and I guess it's time to finally show you what game is it..
thanks for reading/passing by

Cya' *