sábado, 8 de agosto de 2015

You either make it or you die

"NO. I KIND OF ACCEPTED IT, IN A WAY.
THAT SAVING YOU WAS WORTH LOSING WHAT WE MIGHT'VE HAD."
-The Scorch Trials ~ James Dashner

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great! I've been a little bit busy these past few days and I guess I'll be busy the next few days.. but I'm finally here to update this :P

today was a weird day haha it was hot and then bam! a super storm! and right now I feel tired and I kinda feel I'm going to fall sick.. I hope not T__T

I don't have so much to say, so we better start this..


as I said I've been busy, doing what? READING! what else?



The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner #2) by James Dashner
I was dying to read this one (and the next one) but I had to wait.. as always, I don't finish the sagas I start right away.. most of the times I start some series and take a ot of time to finish them T__T

I bought this book with the money my dad gave me for my birthday 'cause I really, really, wanted to read it..

the first book was incredible and I liked it a lot so I thought the next would be as good as it.. so, what do I think about it? I liked it, but it left me so confused and angry.. I have so much questions right now.. but why angry? well, I feel like I already have all the clues but I can't put them together, and that frustrates me very much >__< and confused 'cause I don't know what was real and what is not haha I don't really get it..

to be honest I liked the first book way more, I don't really know why, but that's the horrible truth :P
now I can't wait to get the 3rd and kinda finish the saga..

otherwise my sis bought me muffins!


past week I got a cherry flavoured one! it was delicious *-*


and yesterday I got a vanilla with goat milk candy one! I have to say they are still delicous but they are not as they used to be: now they are a little bit more expensive, also they look smaller and they don't decorate them as they used to.. but I like them a lot anyway :P

as I said up there, today rained and yes, I took some pictures :P why? 'cause it looked amazing!


so.. I took this one while it was raining.. I'm so sad that I wasn't able to take a better one :(


just look at it! that's my hand with just a little bit of ice! I took the picture after the little "war" I had with my sister and my nephew haha we ended up soaking wet.. I only hope I don't get sick!


well, that was all for now :P sorry for the short entry! hope you enjoyed it..
as always thanks for reading/passing by!

Cya' *