martes, 11 de agosto de 2015

oh so many memories

"IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR SANITY, NEVER LET YOURSELF
BECOME OVERWHELMED BY THINGS YOU CAN'T CONTROL."
-William Chapman

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great n___n I've been a little bit busy these past few days but finally I'm here for a new entry!

well, I said I've been busy but I really want to read another book soon! I know I just finished one past week but now I can't wait for a new one.. I was thinking about buying City of Glass (TMI 3) but I decided to put it aside and get The Maze Runner 3 so I can "finish" the trilogy, obviously I'd still need the two complementary books, right? but something is something..

anyway, as I said in the previous one I still have some pictures I want to upload (and I don't know why I didn't do it before..) and here's the first bunch of them!

so let's start


do you remember the iPoe app I showed you long time ago? well, finally I'm gonna show you the next chapter (well, next story..)



"Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore.'"
 The Raven
this is my favourite poem from Poe! I'm in love with The Raven, I don't know why, but I find it quite interesting and I totally loved the illustrations and sound of this app!

I recently received a notification that said they now have available the 3rd volume of the iPoe collection! I can't wait to put my hand on it!

otherwise some week ago my oldest sister got something for us, and when I say "us" I mean for the whole family haha


PopTarts! haha ohh I love them *-* this time she bought a box which contained six boxes, each one with six packages.. they came in two flavours: Strawberry & Brown Sugar Cinnamon; they were super delicious!


well, I guess that's all for now.. I don't have so much to say this time, and I'm sorry for the short entry is just that I had so much pictures of the app that I didn't want to make it longer..
so thanks for reading/passing by!

Cya' *