lunes, 27 de julio de 2015

on my way to the rainbow

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great n__n I'm here with a new entry before the month ends.. I've been busy x__x but I had some free time to edit the images!

well, I thought about uploading the pictures I took some time ago.. I don't really know why I didn't do it before >___<

as I don't have so much to say we better start!



Nail polish by S.he from the Macaron Shop collection in Acaiberry
I got this polish like two or three weeks ago! and I'm srly in love with it *-* it's too gorgeous!


Cartoonized Bag by Hablando Sola (hs)
well, I saw on internet this kind of bags and I wanted one, finally past month I saw them on a small store near of my house and I fell in love!


the brand is hablando sola, which I'm not a big fan of, but I find it kinda cute..
there were three different desings but I chose the bigger one :P the colours make it looks stunning and funny, I don't like yellow but this bag is lovely!


it simulates to be a traveling bag, it has a "plane ticket" which is part of the bag's print..


it also has broaches on the pink straps and the zipper has a heart-shaped on it..


the back is black; the inside part of the bag is pink with a hearts print.. also on the top of the bag you can find a charm (made of plastic I guess) with a paper plane shape :P


well, I think that's all for now.. I still have one set of pictures I want to upload but I guess that's gonna happen next month :P
thanks for reading/passing by!

Cya' *