sábado, 18 de julio de 2015

Happy Birthday Dani!



Hi cutiepies!
well.. yeah, today's my birthday! so the day finally came.. and honestly I don't know how to feel.. at noon I was feeling a little bit uhm.. sad.. and right now I'm feeling better..

I don't like my birthday, I'm not sure why.. maybe because most of the times I don't get what I want, today was not the exception but I guess it's okay.. sometimes I feel kinda dumb for making my wishlist haha

maybe today was not the best day of my life, but it turned out to be kinda nice..
so let's start then :P


here's what I got this year


it's not much but I'm fine with it n___n

    

okay, here is the close-up of each thing..

a cute dino necklace *-* (it came on the hand-painted bag by my sis) a gel nail polish
a purple hairchalk stick and some pierces (including cupcake and ice-cream shaped ones)
two books: Four: a Divergent Story Collection by Veronica Roth and A Song of Ice and Fire: A game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin (finally! my oldest sis said it's the new edition o___o)
plaid purple sneakers
and two jeans! (I was in need for some, srly)

 

also my sis bought me some muffins! actually, four :P all of them starwberry flavoured..
she asked the lady on the store to put something which say "happy birthday" (the red coloured chocolate on two of them) BUT the letters broke before she came home.. so it's pretty hard to read what they say u___u


my dad also got an small (individual) cake for me as well :P it looked nice and it tasted incredibly delicious!

aaaand to celebrate this day and tomorrow (my granny's bday) I painted my nails!


I decided to make a cupcake nail art n__n and I loved the result *-* they look simply gorgeous, and yes, I used as a principal colour purple :P I love how they ended up looking like and it was very easy to do it! as you can see I only painted three nails with cupcakes, I decided to put only glitter on the other two, they are super cute!

xx edit xx
my dad gave me some money as present, so I decided to get something nice..


I bought another book on monday! haha The Scorch Trials by James Dashner! and also I got another nail polish on wednesday, Sexy Silhouette by China Glaze
(I don't have the picture right now 'cause it looked ugly.. so I'm gonna take a new one..)


well, that was all for today.. at the end I think I had a nice day, it was not the best but meh whatever..
right now I can't wait to start reading like crazy!
thanks for reading/passing by

Cya' *