martes, 7 de julio de 2015

oh july.. you son of a wish..

Hi cutiepies❢
hope you're doing fine n__n ohh sweet july❢ bring me some presents please❢

haha anyway.. I decided to make a renewed books wishlist before my birthday.. maybe I'll get one or two as birthday presents, right?

there's not so much to say really; earlier today my mom was asking me what do I want for my birthday (an special meal or something like that) but I told her I don't want anything; like I don't even care about that day.. sorry if I seem a little bit apathic or bitter.. is just that I don't like my bday..

okay we better start with this..



George R.R. Martin

A Song of Ice and Fire
 ●A Game of Thrones
 A Clash of Kings
 A Storm of Swords
 A Feast for Crows
 A Dance with Dragons

James Dashner

The Maze Runner Series
 The Scorch Trials
 The Death Cure
 The Kill Order

Veronica Roth

 ●Four

Cassandra Clare

The Infernal Devices
 ●Clockwork Prince
 ●Clockwork Princess

The Mortal Instruments
 ●City of Ashes
 City of Glass
 City of Fallen Angels
 ●City of Lost Souls

Rick Riordan

Heroes of Olympus
 ●The Lost Hero
 The Son of Neptune
 The Mark of Athena
 The House of Hades

L.J. Smith

The Vampire Diaries
 The Fury
 Dark Reunion

The Vampire Diaries: The Return
 The Return: Shadow Souls
 The Return: Midnight

J.R.R. Tolkien

Lord of the Rings
 The Two Towers
 Return of the King

Anne Rice

The Vampire Chronicles
 The Vampire Armand
 Merrick
 Blood and Gold
 Blackwood Farm
 Blood Canticle
 The Prince Lestat

The Mayfair Witches
 The Witching Hour
 Lasher
 Taltos

Stephen King

 ●The Mist

Lauren Kate

 Fallen

Marissa Meyer

 Cinder


well, I guess that's the whole list haha is just that I don't remember more books.. but don't worry, in a few months there will be a new list haha of course I'm only putting there the ones I want to buy (not the ones I want to read as ebooks)..
thanks for reading/passing by

Cya' *