martes, 14 de julio de 2015

birthday wishlist

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're having a great time! I know I still have to edit the prev entries T___T is just that I've been feeling a little bit blue.. but I promise I'll have them ready soon, okay?

I wanted to make the entry yesterday, but I forgot it! luckily I'm finally here!
so today's entry, as the title says, is gonna be about my birthday wishlist.. I'm not even excited about it, but meh I can't do anything to avoid it..

anyway let's start then..


so.. there aren't so much things that I want, so I only thought about a few..

 

Books:
-A Song of Ice and Fire: A game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
-The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
-The Mortal Instruments: City of Glass by Cassandra Clare


Videogame:
LEGO Jurassic World


Monster High Dolls:
-River Styxx

well, as you can see it's not much.. I'm also hoping uhm.. maybe some jewelry.. haha but meh who knows what I'll get, right?

sorry if I seem a little (or very very) bitter, I'm not sure I want my birthday to come LOL I want presents but at the same time I don't want any..


sorry about the crappy entry, is just that nothing came to my mind when I thought about the stuff I want haha only books (as usual)
thanks for readin/passing by, have a wonderful day!

Cya' *