sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

† S h a d o w h u n t e r s ღ•*

"Someone comes into your life
It's like they've been in your life forever"

"Two worlds will collide"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
so, maybe you already guessed this is an entry of TMI :P
haha I went to watch The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones today! OMFG!
it was super awesome *-* I just fell in love with it!


again, the room was almost empty.. I don't really know why.. the actors came to my country to promote the film BUT I haven't seen the promo (trailer) on tv..
[EDIT: I just saw a promo on tv!! on warner channel *-* ohmy I'm gonna die.. they talked about Jace!!]

I read critics on the web the past few days, and they said the movie was really bad.. a total failure.. but hell no! is amazing n_____n
I loved Jamie as Jace! I don't know whay people don't like/want him as Jace.. he is PERFECT ◕‿‿◕ ohh and Isabelle (Jemima West) was super hot and a badass..
I love her so much!

my sis took this picture (because I asked her to) on wednesday in a different teather :P

took another photo of the poster on the theater haha I just couldn't resist!


I also did another nail art inspired by The Mortal Instruments n____n
I painted the angelic power rune :P is not really special, something very easy, but I liked the final result..

just loved the fact that Demi Lovato is part of the soundtrack! her voice is awesome and she's beautiful  I'm a lovatic.. what can I say :P

anyway, I'm hoping so badly to get the other books! I just can't wait to read them..
and I'm also waiting for the next movie :P I think is too soon to start thinking about it..
so, that's all for now.. tyanks for reading/passing by n____n
Laters, babies

Demi Lovato - Heart By Heart♫