sábado, 17 de agosto de 2013

. . and I won't believe it <♢>

"Sometimes when I miss you
I put those records on"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
it's time for a new entry n____n yay! I wanted to do this before, but I totally forgot it! I just had the pictures edited and don't know why I didn't post them u____u

anyway, do you remember I talked about the app Ipoe Vol. 1? well, in that entry I only showed/talked about two stories of four, so today I finally decided to show the other two :P


"'This is indeed Life itself!' turned suddenly to regard his beloved: -- She was dead!"
The Oval Portrait
actually, this was the first on the app :P
as I said before I love Edgar Allan Poe and I think this app is perfect! it has sound and is also animated (most of the images are).. TOP is a short story but is wonderful and, as usual, catch me everytime I read it n_____n


"And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all."
The Masque of the Red Death
I love this story! I could say is one of my favorites, but when is about Poe, well I have a lot of favorites :P I specially loved the images of the Red Death, they were wonderful!

so, I got the app for free n_____n' and I decided to wait to get the Vol. 2 (I wanted it for free too LOL) and, like one month ago, I was able to get it! what do I have to say about it? FABULOUS!
I'm not sure which volume I prefer, but one thing is true: I fucking love them!

otherwise, I rented another movies on thursday n____n hey, you may find some SPOILERS in my reviews, so if you don't want to know then stop reading :P

G.I. Joe Retaliation: well, I really wanted to watch this one 'cause I liked the first one (G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra), I expected something good about this one but I have to say it totally sucks!
I got angry when I noticed Scarlett was not in this movie! and when Duke dies.. OMFG! really? WTF? was the only Joe they left us and they killed him?? srly? I also didn't like the new characters >____<
so, as you can tell I didn't like the movie and I guess I'm not the only one.. maybe that's why it was not successful..

Nosotros los Nobles: I usually don't watch movies from my country, but my mom and sis wanted to watch this one.. I don't like mexican movies (I don't know why..), most of the time I find them boring u____u but this one was OK, it was very funny and gives you a good advice.. will I watch it again? uhm.. I don't think so..

Beautiful Creatures: sometimes I watch a movie and want to read the books (that happened with THG) and other times I notice about the books and want to read them before the movie comes out (like PJ:SoM or TMI:CoB), but, with this movie (or books) didn't happen that.. I found the movie quite boring and in some parts I just was like WTF? I never had high expectations about it so I didn't get disappointed..

I think that's all for now.. I don't know if I forgot to put something or not..
anyway, thanks for reading/passing by :P
Laters, babies

Katy Perry - The One That Got Away♫