viernes, 28 de junio de 2013

[+] tell me no lies✮

"If I ever did that
I think I'd have a heart attack"


uhm.. I don't really know what to write haha but I'm here doing it anyway..
yesterday was my aunt's birthday, she offered a meal; so family came to eat and all of that.. personally, I don't like reunions, so I got bored all the time u_____u
today my sister decided she wanted an special meal for her birthday, which is oficially tomorrow, she made it small, just my mom, my niece, my nephew, my sister, her boyfriend and me.. my dad is working, so he doesn't count :P

anyway, I've been playing, a videogame that I got so many years ago and I stopped playing it, first, 'cause I didn't have an XBOX 360 LOL and second, when I got a new 360 the game was I-don't-know-where but I finally found it and started playing it once again :P


MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE
got this game with another two (Fifa 08 and Forza Motorsport 2) for free when I got my first XBOX 360 n____n' I'm not a bif fan of MARVEL Universe (I just love X-Men) but this game is kinda cool :P I love to use Storm and Wolverine  so my team is, easily, X-Men n____n but sometimes I play with The Avengers or even with The Fantastic Four..


so.. I asked to my sister to get me some "Greek styled Yogurt", so she brought me some and I loved it I'm not quite sure how does the greek yogurt looks like haha but the one I got had the "fruit" at the bottom *-* it was berry mix flavoured, so it tasted amazing! I can't wait to get more and more n_____n

uhm.. I think that's all for now, I just had those pictures edited LOL
anyway.. less than a month for my bday! haha how cool is that? :P
Laters, babies

Demi Lovato - Heart Attack♫