jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

☁' acid rain☂

"I don't mind spending every day
out on your corner in the pouring rain"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
as always, I wanted to update before, but I was too lazy :P and finally edited the pictures n____n' well, is not like I have tons of pictures to upload.. I just have a few, I mean, like 2 or 3 LOL

this week has been crazy! rainy days, hot days T____T yesterday was really hot! I swear I was melting :P and today was cloudy all day long and a few hours ago rain came! I'm hoping not to get sick again u____u weather is just crazy @____@

past week my mom got for me some muffins *-* all of them of chocolate (not from the store where we usually buy), they were delicious! but what can I say? I just love desserts!


I have so many books in my shelf that I haven't read yet.. sometimes I feel lazy or just want to read another ones that I don't own (ex. TMI); but this week I finally decided to start reading Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice.. I had it for a while (like 3 years..) and I just wanted to read it since long time ago but, to be honest, I was too lazy T_____T


I just noticed, like a year ago, that my sis (I got the book as a bday present from her) got me an "special edition" of the book haha! I wanted all the vampire chronicles in the same format, I mean, black with some red and white books, but have the first two different.. but I guess it doesn't matter, they are books, I love them and I'm gonna read them :P

I have to stop with all this laziness if I want to reach my goal of 'how many books I want to read this year', I'm hoping to get some of the books I want for my birthday..
so bye bye to my idleness! I'm gonna read til my eyes fall down :P

I think that's all for now, thanks to the people who stop by or read..
Laters, babies

Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved♫