jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

<♦> nevermind♥

"When I lose my mind, when I'm a total mess
I smile cause you still think I'm the best"


not much to say, not tones of images.. why? because I don't have edited images! T_____T so this entry will be really short and quick n____n'

this week have been uhm.. normal? haha I've been bored all time :( well, not too much, I started to play a videogame I used to play years ago, I even forgot how to play it LOL

anyway, I went to rent movies on tuesday; I rented only two but I made a good choice n____n

OZ The Great and Powerful: to be honest, at the begining was a little bit boring, but then it was wonderful! I just loved it n____n it was also funny :P I totally fell in love with Theodora  I loved when she turned green! I have to say The Wicked Witch of the West is my fav character of The Wizard of Oz :P but do I regret not watching it on teathers? uhm.. honestly, no..

Silver Linings Playbook: I wanted to watch it 'cause I love Jennifer Lawrence and I wanted to see why she and the movie won a lot of awards :P the movie was going to arrive til june 29th but surprise! it came out earlier, so obviously, I rented it.. guess what? I loved it  the story is really good and the actors are amazing plus it was very funny.. I laughed and cried, what can I say? I simply loved it

I guess that's all for now, I don't have anything else to say :P
Laters, babies

Jessie J - Silver Lining (Crazy Bout You)♫