martes, 2 de julio de 2013

ohh july.. ☾☄

"The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
you left me in the dark"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
welcome july! finally is here :P that means my birthday is coming n____n'
I don't really know what to expect this year.. I just want some books and muffins *-*

anyway, today was a busy day.. my mom is not feeling very well, she has been suffering a horrible toothache, so my sis and I tried to help her with everything.. today was my turn, my sis has to go out so I was in charge of everything :P I just got really tired and the day is not over yet u_____u but doesn't matter at the end, I just want to help my mom..

otherwise, past week I got some awesome treats :P I bought my sis' present, but also got things for me (specially food LOL)..


got a package with nine super cute and delicious mini muffins *-* they were very small! chocolate and vanilla covered with chocolate and/or coconut n_____n


my beloved AriZona *-* I got some green tea and I also got some half&half (not picture of it :P)
this one (green tea with honey) is not my fav; but I was lucky, there were only those two, so I picked up 'em!


ohh my mom bought me a super delicious ice-cream cup! Cornetto (lovelicious) in Brownie & Vanilla *-* ohmy! I was in paradise! it had some chocolate syrup and almond (it was only at the top), personally I don't like almond u_____u but that ice-cream cup tasted amazing

so, I think that's all for now :P I don't have anything else to say, but I have so much to do u____u so I better end this now..
Laters, babies

Florence + The Machine - Cosmic Love♫