lunes, 4 de marzo de 2013

[✿] m a d l i c e ❤*

"and you'll fall down a hole
that's the one place we both know"


"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat "or you wouldn't have come here."

I took that picture in my granny's garden n____n the red/white rose reminded me to Alice in Wonderland so I decided to make an special entry n____n yay!
I just love this story, maybe my favourite Disney animated movie ever ;P I love everything about it *-*
without doubt my most beloved character is The Cheshire Cat


Alice Madness Returns
so.. as I said in a past post I was, well I am, crazy about this videogame 
I used to rent it, but like two weeks ago I went to rent movies and saw the videogames and, surprise! I saw a copy of AMR really cheap! so I went back and got it!! finally have it *-* and now I can play it whenever I want n_____n

I love everything about this game, the gothic touch it has is just awesome, now I finally get to the Queen of Hearts Kingdom LOL hope I can finish it soon :P

right now I'm working on an Alice themed necklace, maybe I'll show it later ;P
well, I think that's all for now..
Laters, babies

All-American Rejects - The Poison♫