lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

☂autumn.. my old glowing friend ;;

"I don't wanna be the girl who has to fill the silence
the quiet scares me 'cause it screams the thruth"


I think I'm a little bit obssessed with that song.. I don't know why..

whatever.. October! that means horror movies :P every single day a different horror movie at night, isn't it super awesome?? I love last days of this month and the first of november.. perfect! *--*

and finally autumn is here!! my second fav season LOL
I love cold days! and these days have been cold.. and rainy.. really awesome! well, at least for me ◕‿◕ I wish I'd have an autumn related picture.. but autumn is not very present in my country yet..
maybe in a few weeks I can see trees without leaves and that gold/orange glow in everything ◕‿◕ and now I can't wait for Halloween, even knowing I don't celebrate it :P I just love it! and of course, Día de Muertos

what else? I've been a little bit sick these days.. and my lap is not in its best moment.. it still needs to be fixed (more memory >____<) one of these days.. maybe..

whoa past month I got an HK camera :P it looks really cute.. but the pictures it takes.. well, they're not the best.. so I have it only because LOL


so I think this month will be full of post LOL I just have a lot of pictures related to Halloween n_____n and of course! I'm gonna show my beautiful Día de Muertos tradition

ohh I have a lot of books to read.. and I want to buy a new one :P
see you!

Pink - Sober♫