viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

* n e v e r m o r e ☠

"They're not pom-pom dancing giggling girls
they're hard-core fun bunny maniacs"


well, I was a little bit bored so I'm here writing.. ñ___ñ
last week I went to rent some movies.. actually, only two LOL

Prometheus: it was so boring haha! I can't believe I watched it.. when it came out I thought it was good, but I was sooooo wrong T____T

Snow White and the Huntsman: I red the book first, so I knew everything about the movie.. uhm.. it was not as good as people say, the movie is fine, but sometimes it was a little bit boring.. also, I don't like KStew LOL she as SW? REALLY? are you kidding me? the only good thing about it was the evil queen and, of course, the huntsman LOL

so, yesterday I went again to rent movies :P

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted: well, right now I'm watching it and it's so boring haha, I don't even like the others, so I don't know why the hell I should like this one..

The Raven: this one was interesting, I just love Edgar Allan Poe, and this movie is pretty good; maybe not the best movie I ever watched, but I liked it. I saw some people saying on websites "if you're a real fan of Poe, don't watch it", pointless..

so, Halloween is coming and I'm really excited haha


my lap is dying slowly, I thought it was dead LOL but now is working, maybe not really good, but I'm glad x3

so that's all for now, not a million pictures (again) :P see you!

--update--

well, right now I wanted to write another entry, but I better update this one LOL
on friday my sis went for the Breaking Dawn part 2 tickets! I'm really excited n___n
btw, I have a great feeling about tonight (sun 21th), maybe Halloween Event is finally coming to poupée! pleaaaaaase, tonight!

Horrorpops - Psychobitches Outta Hell