martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

✖❤✖ scare me please . .

"You have set your heart
on haunting me forever"

so, I wanted to upload tons of pictures LOL but.. I only have a few of them :P
these weeks I've been playing videogames ◕‿◕ one of my favourites ever!

Alice: Madness Returns (M)



we can say the game is easy, it makes you think; and you kill enemies LOL I think this videogame was made for me, we belong together haha, just love it!


for me, is one of the best videogames for Halloween haha I love Alice in Wonderland, and it has a gothic, dark touch, so is perfect! right now I'm at world 3 (I think there are 5 or 6..) and started with another videogame :P


Halloween and Day of the Dead are coming! and everyday I'm more excited.. ◕‿◕
btw, I love The Simpsons' Tree Houses of Horror! these weeks I've been watching some of them!


past sunday I watched a Halloween special of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, I loved the little evil bunny!! and finally, at night, the Poupée Halloween Event came out! I liked it, but I was hoping better costumes.. about the theme.. circus? really? WTF..


well, that's all for now :P see you!

Panic! At the Disco - Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met...)♫