viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

❥Bookaholic ... εїз

"Where the wind will whisper to me
where the raindrops, as they're falling, tell a story"

I wanted to write something since some days ago.. but I realized I just updated on monday.. so I waited like.. 4 days LOL so.. I still have problems with my lap memory.. I can't find the person who always fix my house's PC u___u

my sis let me use her lap, so at night, when I enter to The Sims Social (FB) I use her lap, is easier and it's fast.. and it doesn't have problems like mine ¬¬'

whatever past friday I started reading a new book! it was a bday present from my sis; but I didn't pay it so much attention 'cause I was re-reading The Hunger Games..



Snow White and the Huntsman by Lily Blake
well, it's based on the movie, so it's almost exactly the same..
it was good and easy to read but it's not an essencial book; if you watched the movie then you're not missing big thing if you didn't read the book..

it also  came with an official poster, it's small, but looks pretty cool.. I haven't seen the movie LOL but I'm planning to rent it next week, I guess it's gonna be OK, not perfect (I don't like KStewart) but Chris is just.. awesome and handsome LOL


I finished the book on monday.. sometimes I don't have enough time to read >____< that frustrates me T____T so, the book is really easy and fast to read, not complicated :P

then I started to read another one!


Cycle of Werewolf by Stephen King
I wanted to read something by him before, I heard he is an amazing writer.. specially of horror/suspence novels..
I finished the book on wednesday, again, easy to read and it was kinda good, not one of my fav, but I liked it

ohh and look at my beloved book marker haha! just love it! my sis got it for me when I asked her to buy for me Catching Fire I gave her money and she got it 'cause everywhere I looked was sold out; she saw it and bought it n_____n purple.. with paws! PERFECT!


made of plastic, the brand is +Knd :P

btw, I went to watch Residen Evil 5.. oh my.. BORING! I can't believe I wasted like 2 hours of my life there T____T I don't know how many people say it's good..


anyway.. I'm gonna upload my fireworks pictures on next post.. I swear! n____n'
so.. see you!

Evanescence - Imaginary♫