viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

✂ - - - bang bang - - ☠

"So let's set the world on fire
we can burn brighter than the sun"

haha I wanted to write before, but I forgot it :P
however.. I've been using (at night) my sis' lap, 'cause mine is not working at its best.. >____< now it says the battery needs to be replaced LOL what's next? uh?

as I said, I took some pictures of the fireworks I saw at night on sept. 21th




a few days ago I bought WONKA candies n_____n just love them!
Mini Chewy SweeTarts


ohh past monday sept 17th the new season of Grimm started! it is amazing!
I just love it!


whatever, I'm really excited about Halloween! my fav time of the year :P
I'm gonna make my costume! you'll never guess who I'm going to be n____n' a little bit silly, but really cool, at least for me LOL

well, see you!

FUN. - We Are Young♫