miércoles, 16 de agosto de 2017

I will not stop

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry! hope you're doing great n__n I've been quite busy these past few days.. I feel kind of tired (guess I have to sleep more), but here I am for this!

since I wanted to finish an anime I started to watch a while ago I decided to hurry up and I ended up watching 10 episodes in two nights haha recently I've been picking up long anime (more than 20 episodes) but hopefully I'll start one short soon :P

I'm planning to do several entries 'cause I want to read more (these days I've been a little bit lazy) and Game of Thrones season finale is coming.. damn! I can't believe there's only two episodes left u__u this season is killing me.. and my new OTP (not that new..) feels like it could become canon haha but.. I don't have high expectations.. they could always die, you know?

okay, I don't know what else to say, so we better start now!


today I wanted to read something, and what's the easiest to do? to read manga of course!


Black Butler Vol. III by Yana Toboso
finally I decided to read the third volume, and yes, it was amazing! I have to say that with all the action and "revelations" it was even better than the first two volumes, I really enjoyed every part of it

we get to see how the battle agains "Jack the Ripper" ends, also we know the reasons behind all the killing; and finally, finally we see some Sebastian's battle skills *-*

new characters were introduced, like Will (another Shinigami) and Ciel's parents (of course we don't get to see much of them, it was like an sneak peak haha); I have to confess it: I was glad to see Grell.. even if he's quite annoying, he's very funny too.. and his dialogues with Sebas-chan (ohmygods) were simply hilarious!

and Sebastian.. damn.. why, why is he so hot? I know he's supposed to be like "the bad guy", but I love him haha he's too charming.. what I love the most about him (besideshis looks haha) is that he's able to enchant everyone and makes us forget his true nature and that everything he does is to reach his purpose (which is not good at all)

and Ciel.. well, I just love him, and I guess he always surprises me.. everyone thinks he's weak but in reality it seems that everything is part of his plan, I love how serious he takes his job and how focused he is about getting his "revenge", once you notice how smart and evil he could be, he's truly scary..

in this volume the Red Butler Arc ends, and with the final scene we get to see what's coming next: new characters will appear and maybe we'll be able to see more of Sebastian's battle skills

overall this volume was incredible, I kind of feel that we were able to see how deep is the bond between Sebastian and Ciel, and also we start to understand how they feel about eachother, plus the fight and the backstory made this volume even better

I just want to catch up with the story but I guess it's impossible to do it this year, but I'll do my best to advance.. also in november the manga is coming out here in Mexico (in spanish of course) and I want to buy it n__n'

in case you want to read the complete review (in spanish) click here please n__n

[TO EDIT]