domingo, 27 de agosto de 2017

winter is here

Hello cutiepies!
as I promised, here's the special entry for Game of Thrones season finale..

damn! I'm still excited.. my feelings are a huge mess, so I don't expect for this to be as eloquent as I'd like it to be.. but, whatever n__n'

the so awaited 7th season of Game of Thrones had its finale just some minutes ago.. and I have to say it, it was an incredible season!

NOTE: right now the entry will be without images, so I'll come back to edit it tomorrow! for now it will look kind of "naked"

first of all let me make an aclaration, the entry will be full of spoilers of the whole season, but the ones from the last episode (aka season finale) will be under the "spoilers" part (different colour of course), so if you haven't watched the season yet (and don't want to know what happened) I highly sugest to stop reading!

as the entry will be pretty long, it'll be better if I just start with it.. so here it comes!


Game of Thrones
Season: 07       Episodes: 07

the previous season ended with Daenerys and her "crew", and her babies of course, on the ships heading to a new place.. in this new season we saw them arriving to Daenerys' home, Dragonstone.. and she got powerful allies: Jara and Theon from the Iron Islands, Olena Tyrell from Highgarden and Ellara Sand from Dorne

in another side we got Jon, crowned as the King in the North by his people, and yeah, he had Sansa's support..

in other side we had Cersei, the new Queen of the Seven Kingdoms..

and finally, in the other side, beyond the Walls, we had the King of the Dead, with his almost infinite army of, yes, undead..