sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017

your heart is burning

"THE COLD FEEL OF THE LEATHER...
PEEKING AT THE WORLD FROM MY OTHER EYE...
IT WAS STRANGELY EXCITING..."
-Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 2 ~ Sui Ishida

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great n__n welcome to a new entry!
I'm kind of tired right now haha and I'm also quite hungry u__u

these days have been quite strange, I've been quite busy but at the same time I've been editing some stuff in tumblr. guess I should be editing the blog instead haha

the other day I decided to read something, what did I read? well, manga haha
I know, I know.. lately I've been reading a lot of manga.. is just that there's still so many of them that I want to devour.. but I swear I'll put on with books soon, my queue is growing bigger and bigger..

and today I watched the new episode of Shingeki no Kyojin (E06 "Warrior"), I have to say that yes, it was kind of slow, too much talking, but it's loyal to the manga so I knew what was going to happen..
but damn, it was incredible.. I've been waiting for that part since some time ago! finally the identities of the Colossal and the Armoed Titans are revealed..

anyway, I don't have so much to say, so I guess I better start with today's entry!



 ↳ Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 2 by Sui Ishida
how many times I've said that I really like TG and that I was dying to read the manga? it seems not enough :P

the anime is not so different from the manga (up until this volume), of course, there are some details, but it's not a big deal..

I feel the story can only get more and more tragic with each volume; in this one there's a part that broke my heart and made me question who's wrong and who's right, ghouls or humans? how could I decide what is right or wrong, if the line is thin and blurry?

about the characters, well, Kaneki is still one of my favs, somehow I understand him and I've noticed we're a little bit similar, so yes, I like him, and I think he need a lot of love from everyone, his life's gonna get harder and harder

I also like Touka, even if she's rude with almost everyone (especially Kaneki) she's kind of sweet too, I'm only hoping to know more about her and why she acts like she hates humans but at the same time she tries very hard to be part of the human world

finally in this volume we met Uta! ohgods I was dying to see him *-* and Yomo! damn.. I want to see more of them..

also we met the "doves" (ghouls' investigators), Mado and Amon, they're from the CCG which is an organization that "hunts" ghouls, so, from here the things will get harder for our protagonists..

one thing I liked about this volume is that we're starting to get more info about the ghouls, here we learnt about the ukaku (fast ghouls) and rinkaku (strong ghouls) types, actually I'm dying to find out more, I hope in the next volumes we can learn more :P

overall it was a great volume and I really enjoyed it.. is still kind of confusing the amount of chapters every volume contains, but I guess it's okay since some of them are really short..
I'm dying to read what's next!

if you want to read the complete review, with spoilers and in spanish, click here then n__n

otherwise like a week ago my sis bought me two nail polishes! they were really cheap and looked nice so how could I say no to them?


Nail Polish by Charm Limit
well, I don't have any idea about this brand, so I can't say if it's good or not; it dosn't say which colour is, so let's say it's mint haha and it's matte!


Nail Polish by Charm Limit
yes, another one :P but this is metallic pink.. and yes, it's also matte! when I saw it I knew I had to get it.. it's just too pretty *-*


well, I guess that's all for now.. the entry is quite short haha I'm surprised :P

I've been watching anime but I'm not even in the half of their seasons, so I guess I won't be talking about anime for a while >__< maybe I should start watching another one haha

by the way, I edited two entries, if you want to take a look to them, then click here and here n__n
I know I'm kind of slow, but I'm doing my best..

anyway, thank you so much for reading/passing by!
hope you'll have a wonderful weekend!

bye bye!