domingo, 14 de mayo de 2017

I'm taking it back

"NOTHING COULD HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE.
NOT IN A WORLD THAT IS THIS CRUEL."
-Attack on Titan Vol. 19 ~ Hajime Isayama

𝓗𝒾  𝒸𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓅𝒾𝑒𝓈❣ ◕‿◕ 
hope you're having a great time ∩__∩ welcome to a new entry❣

𝓗𝒾  𝒸𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓅𝒾𝑒𝓈❣ ◕‿◕ 
espero que se encuentren genial ∩__∩ bienvenidos a una nueva entrada❣

I've been quite stressed these past few days.. my internet had problems for several hours starting thursday afternoon, I even thought I was going to be without conection the whole friday.. luckily it came back❣

he estado un poco estresada estos últimos días.. tuve problemas con mi internet por varias horas empezando el jueves en la tarde, incluso pensé que estaría desconectada todo el viernes.. por suerte se compuso justo a tiempo❣

I finally finished watching another anime❣ and guess what? I loved it *-*
of course, I'm still watching another one (old not new like SnK or FN), and I'm starting to think that I should watch the other seasons of the anime I already watched (like Sailor Moon, Hellsing, Noragami, etc.) before I start to watch any new one..

por fin terminé de ver otro anime❣ y adivinen qué? lo amé *-*
por supuesto, sigo viendo otro (un poco viejo, no en emisión como SnK o FN), y comencé a pensar que debería ver las temporadas que me hacen falta de los anime que ya vi (como Sailor Moon, Hellsing, Noragami, etc.) antes de comenzar nuevos..

oh, and yesterday a new episode of Shingeki no Kyojin finally came out❣
OH.MY.GODS. I can't believe how good it was..
and my baby Mikasa.. damn, why do people even hate her? haha she's awesome❣

oh, y ayer un nuevo episodio de Shingeki no Kyojin vio la luz al fin❣
OH.MY.GODS. no puedo creer lo bueno que fue..
y mi bebé Mikasa.. demonios, por qué siquiera la gente la odia? haha ella es tan genial❣

next episode will be kind of heartbreaking but then comes the one that in the manga made me cry T__T get ready you people❣

el siguiente episodio será un poco meláncolico pero después viene el que en el manga me hizo llorar T__T a prepararse entonces❣

okay okay, I better start with today's entry..

bueno bueno, mejor comienzo con la entrada de hoy..


some days ago I read a new volume of manga, and I actually want to read another one today or maybe tomorrow, who knows?

hace algunos días leí un nuevo volumen de manga, y de hecho quiero leer otro hoy o quizás mañana, quién sabe?


 ↳ Attack on Titan Vol. 19 by Hajime Isayama
ohgods I really enjoyed and liked a lot this volume❣ finally I got what I've been waiting and wanting sice some time ago: action that involves titans

ohgods de verdad disfruté y me gustó este volumen❣ por fin obtuve lo que había estado esperando y queriendo desde hace algún tiempo: acción que involucra Titanes

probably this one of my favourite volumes so far, it got me bitting my nails and suffering the whole time u﹏u since I already know some things that are going to happen (damn you spoilers❣) I was just waiting for the time to come..

probablemente este sea mi volumen favorito hasta el momento, me tenía mordiéndome las uñas y sufriendo todo el tiempo u﹏u ya que sé algunas cosas que pasarán (malditos spoilers❣) sólo estaba esperando el momento en el que pasaran..

the story gets more and more interesting, I'm dying to know what lies in the freaking basement❣ and the truth behind the Titans.. I just need to know❣

la historia se pone cada vez más y más interesante, estoy muriendo por saber que hay en el sótano❣ y la verdad detrás de los Titanes.. sólo quiero saber❣

and the characters.. well, I have to confess that I actually like this "new" Eren that doesn't doubt and goes for everything, the Eren that trusts himself and also he trusts his friends, and finally he listens to them❣ I never thought this time could arrive haha

y los personajes.. bueno, debo confesar que de hecho me gusta el "nuevo" Eren que no duda y va por todo, el Eren que confía en sí mismo y también en sus amigos, y que al fin los escucha jamás pensé que este momento llegaría haha

also I'm loving my baby Armin❣ damn.. he always demostrates what he's able to do
and Hanji, I guess I've never said this, but I really love her  she is intelligent, funny and has the quality of being a leader, she is amazing❣

también estoy amando a mi bebé Armin❣ demonios.. él siempre demuestra de lo que es capaz
y Hanji, creo que nunca he dicho esto, pero de verdad la amo  es tan inteligente, divertida y tiene la capacidad de ser líder, es increíble❣

one thing that I really liked was Jean.. he is such an interesting character and he always demostrates how much he has evolved through the series; I just loved how he reminded his friends their duty when they were doubting

una cosa que me gustó bastante fue Jean.. él es uno de los personajes más interesantes y siempre demuestra lo mucho que ha evolucionado a través de la serie; amo cómo él siempre le recuerda a sus amigos su deber cuando dudaban

and Mikasa.. damn, my wify is just phenomenal❣

y Mikasa.. ah, ni que decir de ella, como siempre es fenomenal❣

overall it was an incredible volume, it gave us some important info and the most important thing it had a lot of action; I really liked it and I'm looking forward to read the next volume❣

en general fue un volumen increíble, nos dio información importante y lo más importante es que tuvo mucha acción; me gustó bastante y estoy loca por leer lo que sigue❣

in case you want to read the complete review, in spanish and with spoilers, click here ∩__∩

en caso de que quieran leer la reseña completa, en español y con spoilers, click aquí ∩__∩

otherwise, as I said before I finally finished to watch another anime, of course, only its first season ∩__∩'

por otra parte, como dije antes por fin terminé de ver otro anime, por supuesto, sólo su primer temporada ∩__∩'


暗殺教室 (Ansatsu Kyoshitsu)  /  Assassination Classroom
Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Comedy
Season: 01          Episodes: 22 (+2 OVAs)

my story with this anime is kind of strange.. I wanted to watch it 'cause a lot of people said it was pretty amazing, so I wanted to give it a try

mi historia con este anime es un poco extraña.. de verdad quería verlo ya que muchas personas decían que era bastante bueno, así que quise darle una oportunidad

I have to be completely honest: after I watched the first two episodes I wasn't sure if I wanted to kepp on watching it 'cause I found it quite strange, but I decided to do it anyway..
and what a bless❣ damn.. I can't believe I actually thought about quiting it 'cause I ended up in love with it

tengo que ser completamente honesta: después de ver los dos primeros episodios no estaba segura de si continuar viéndolo era una buena idea ya que lo encontré un poco extraño y que quizás no era mi tipo de anime, pero igual seguí adelante
y que bendición❣ no puedo creer que de verdad pensé en abandonarlo, terminé enamorada de él

the story follows a classroom (3-E), in which the students are "the worst" of a prestigious school; one day the goverment brings up a creature saying it's their new teacher

la historia es acerca de una clase (3-E), en la cual los estudiantes son "lo peor" de una escuela de mucho prestigio; un día el gobierno se presenta en la clase con una criatura la cual es su nuevo profesor

turns out this creature destroyed a big part of the moon and told them he was going to destroy the Erath in one year.. but he was going to give them the chance to kill him in exchange for him to be the teacher of that especific classroom, the condition was that the students can try to murder him while he teaches them

resulta ser que esta criatura destruyó una gran parte de la luna y dijo que destruiría la Tierra en un año.. pero les daría la oportunidad de que lo matasen a cambio de que le permitieran ser el profesor de esa clase en específico, la condición fue que os estudiantes podrían intentar matarlo mientras él les enseñe

we have a lot of characters and each one has something unique so it would be hard to explain every single one of them, but of course I have my favourites ∩__∩'

tenemos un montón de personajes y cada uno de ellos tiene algo único así que sería un poco complicado hablar de uno en uno, pero claro tengo mis favoritos ∩__∩'

Shiota Nagisa (who I think is the main character) is super cute❣ in the first episode I thought was a girl but suddenly I realized is actually a boy.. which was kind of obvious..

Shiota Nagisa (quien al parecer es el personaje principal) es super lindo❣ en el primer episodio creí que era una chica haha pero de repente me di cuenta que de hecho era chico.. lo cual es un tanto obvio..

I also loved Akabane Karma.. even if sometimes he acts like an ass, he is amazing.. I just love how mean he is, and I noticed he and Nagisa are good friends, actually they care a lot for each other.. so I couldn't help it but now I ship them u﹏u I wonder how they met..

también me encantó Akabane Karma.. incluso si a veces actúa como un tonto, es increíble.. amo lo malo que es, y he notado que él y Nagisa son buenos amigos, de hecho se preocupan bastante el uno por el otro.. así que no pude evitar shipearlos u﹏u me pregunto cómo se conocieron..

and how could I not mention Koro-sensei? before I knew he was already in my heart.. even if he looks weird and sometimes acts scary, he is as sweet as a cupcake❣ plus while the story advances you clearly see that he cares a lot for his students and that he actually wants them to learn something; I'm just dying to know the reasons he has to become a teacher..

y cómo podría no mencionar a Koro-sensei? antes de que lo supiera ya estaba en mi corazón.. incluso si se ve un tanto raro y a veces escalofriante, es tan dulce como un cupcake❣ además mientras la historia avanza puedes ver que él se preocupa mucho por sus estudiantes y que de hecho quiere que aprendan; muero por saber las razones detrás de su decisión de convertirse en su profesor..


[1x22]  渚の時間  /  "Nagisa Time"

damn.. this episode was the death of me.. I almost felt how my sould left my body haha

pff.. este episodio fue mi muerte.. casi pude sentir cómo mi alma abandonaba mi cuerpo haha

after all the failed assassionation atempts the 3-E class faced, they had the oportunity to go on an special trip, of course, they are becoming, slowly in professional assassins so it was obvious they had a plan to end Koro-sensei in this trip

después de todos los intentos fallidos de asesinato que la clase 3-E enfrentó, tuvieron una oportunidad de ir en un viaje especial, por supuesto, se estan volviendo, poco a poco en asesinos profesionales así que era un tanto obvio que tenían un plan para terminar a Koro-sensei en este viaje

their plan was actually incredible and Koro-sensei was impressed by it, but sadly it failed too.. turns out Koro-sensei used his last recurse to protect himself and became some type of useless ball haha of course, nothing could destroy it..

su plan de hecho parecía infalible y Koro-sensei estaba impresionado por él, pero por desgracia también falló.. resulta que Koro-sensei usó su último recurso para protejerse a sí mismo, se convirtió en un tipo de bola inútil haha por supuesto, nada podía destruirlo..

some of the students got sick and Karasuma (from the goverment) received a call from someone who told him the students were gonna die 'cause they got infected by a lethal virus and if he wanted to save them he had to send the two smallest students with Koro-sensei..

algunos de los estudiantes se enfermaron y Karasuma (un agente del gobierno) recibió una llamada de alguien que le dijo que los estudiantes morirían ya que se infectaron de un virus letal y si él quería salvarlos tenía que enviar a los dos estudiantes más pequeños con Koro-sensei

in this episode we can see how this situation ends and who is behind this crime..
it was shocking and I was bitting my nails 'cause I was so worried about my babies❣ especially for Nagisa u﹏u

en este episodio podemos ver cómo esta situación termina y quién está detrás de este crimen..
fue algo impresionante y me estaba mordiendo las uñas ya que estaba preocupada por mis bebés❣ especialmente por Nagisa u﹏u

once again I was surprised to see what Nagisa can do; he may seem like a cinnamon roll but damn, he is incredible.. this episode made me realize that indeed he is my favourite character from this anime❣

una vez más me sorprendí al ver lo que Nagisa es capaz de hacer; él puede parecer una ternura pero demonios, él es increíble.. este episodio me hizo ver que sin duda él es mi personaje favorito de este anime❣

and now, some spoilers, sorry❣

y ahora, unos spoilers, lo siento❣

***

damn.. the one behind the crime was Takaoka, the "sensei" they had for an episode, the one who hit them and made them have a bad time x__x the one that Nagisa beated..

he did this 'cause he wanted Nagisa to pay for what he did 'cause, according to him, Nagisa ruined his life..

I just loved how the class were able to defeat professional assassins! and the way Karma fought.. damn.. he is so talented..

and at the end Nagisa had to fight against Takaoka T__T who made the antidothe to explode in front of everyone.. so my baby got angry O__O and wanted to kill Takaoka! he looked so scary! gladly Terasaka (one of his friends) told him not to do it 'cause he was not a murderer so Nagisa thought about it and decided to go for plan B

in a previous episode we knew that Nagisa learned a secret technique that the professional assassin Lovro teached him.. and so Nagisa proceeded to use it this time.. so he won again!

turns out the virus wasn't lethal after all, and that the students were gonna be okay soon, so happy ending!

I really liked how Koro-sensei patted Nagisa's head.. he's so proud of his baby!

now that I'm talking about Nagisa.. could it be that he would be an incredible assassin? because according to Karasuma and Lovro, he could be one of the most incredible killers in the future, he has something "special"

also I think this professional assassin, named "Shingami" (God of the Death) is someone important, if not, then why to mention him?

***

and about the OVAs.. well, the first one doesn't really count 'cause it was showed in a Tour before the anime aired and actually is some kind of "preview" of an episode of the season (of course, they have some differences)

y acerca de las OVAs.. bueno, la primera no cuenta en realidad ya que fue mostrada en un Tour antes de que al anime se estrenara y de hecho fue un "preview" de un episodio de la temporada (claro, tienen algunas diferencias)

the second OVA 出会いの時間  /  "Meeting Time", often called episode 0, i's about the first meeting between Koro-sensei and Karasuma, of course, the story is told by Koro-sensei❣ haha so the reality may differ a little bit :P

la segunda OVA usualmente llamada Episodio 0, es acerca de la primera vez que Koro-sensei y Karasuma se conocieron, claro esta es contada por Koro-sensei❣ haha así que puede o no ser verdad :P

it was pretty short (almost 10 minutes) and I wished it was longer.. but it was really funny ∩__∩

esta OVA es algo corta (casi 10 minutos) y desearía que durase más.. pero fue bastante divertida ∩__∩

overall this anime was super funny and sometimes my feelings were all mixed up, yeah, I cried just a little every now and then but not big deal, I laughed a lot, so it wasn't bad at all ∩__∩'

en general este anime fue super divertido y a veces mis sentimientos estaban cabeza arriba, sí, lloré un poco de vez en cuando, pero no hay problema, me reí bastante, así que no fue malo para nada ∩__∩'

I just never thought I would love this anime as much as I do, the truth is that I already know how it ends and I'm not ready for it.. BUT I have to keep on watching 'cause I need to know the answers to my questions.. so.. second season, here I go❣

nunca pensé que lo amaría tanto como lo hago, la verdad es que ya sé en qué termina y no estoy lista para ello.. PERO debo seguir viéndolo ya que necesito saber las respuestas a mis preguntas.. así que.. segunda temporada, aquí voy❣


well, I guess that's all for now.. sorry for the long entry ∩__∩ I thought it would be long but not this much haha

bueno, creo que eso es todo por ahora.. una disculpa por la entrada tan larga ∩__∩ creía que sería extensa, pero no tanto haha

anyway, I don't really have so much to say.. so thank you so much for reading/passing by❣
hope you'll have a wonderful week❣ ∩__∩

en fin, no tengo mucho que decir, así que muchas gracias por leer/pasar por el blog
espero que tengan una buena semana❣ ∩__∩

bye bye