viernes, 26 de mayo de 2017

it was like a nightmare

"I KNOW IT'S DIFFICULT TO ACCEPT.
IT'S HARD TO STAY SANE, LIVING LIKE THAT.
IT'S PAINFUL. SO PAINFUL. I KNOW THAT.
BUT, EVEN SO... WE NEED TO MOVE FORWARD..."
-Attack on Titan Vol. 21 ~ Hajime Isayama

𝓗𝒾  𝒸𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓅𝒾𝑒𝓈❣ ◕‿◕ 
welcome welcome❣ hope you're doing great ∩__∩ I'm kind of tired right now, but I'm here for a brand new entry :P

these days have been quite crazy.. I've been watching a lot of anime❣ hahagladly I almost finish one of them.. well, actually two, so I'll be talking about them soon

I also wanted to read another manga volume today, but I didn't had enough time for that, plus the entry will be quite long without it, so, at the end it was good that I didn't read it

okay, I don't have so much to say, so I better start with this ∩__∩'



 ↳ Attack on Titan Vol. 21 by Hajime Isayama
finally.. finally❣ I can't believe I finally caught up with the last volume published in english and spanish❣ now I only have less than 10 chapters to really catch up the story ∩__∩

anyway, this volume was really exciting, finally we get some answers❣ we get to discover the origin of the Titans❣ and even if I knew this time would come (again the freaking spoilers..) I didn't think it'd come in this volume.. and I have to say I'm still in shock

the story is starting to make sense but I'm so confused @__@ I don't really know what to think.. with every chapter the story gets more interesting and complicated, and I don't have idea to where it is going

about the characters.. well, right now I'm in peace with them.. yeah, they make mistakes and sometimes they act kind of immature.. but I honestly tend to forget they're just kids (well, not Levi of course haha) so I understand their behaviour

overall it was a great volume, not as good as the previous, but it was awesome..
I'm really excited to read the next chapters, luckily I'll be reading the new one when it comes out❣

if you want to read the complete review in spanish, and with spoilers, click here please ∩__∩

otherwise, since some days ago I wanted to write about a movie I watched, but I was just avoiding it haha but guess the time has come..

聲の形 (Koe no Katachi)  /  A Silent Voice (The Shape of Voice)
/  Una Voz Silenciosa

this movie came out in my country like two weeks ago and it was on teathers❣ so at first I wasn't really sure if I wanted to see it, but luckily, after reading some reviews I thought it would be nice to watch it

I didn't know the story (only the sinopsis) so I was surprised to find out that I enjoyed and liked it a lot

the story follows Shōya who bullies the new student Shōko just because she's def, sadly the other students start to follow Shōya's attitude to the point where Shōya leaves school and the bully gets bullied by his classmates

I think this story is about redemption and forgiveness; I was really mad at Shōya and it was kind of hard for me to forgive him 'cause he tried really hard to seek forgiveness, but, why? why did he regret what he did?

Shōko is just too sweet❣ I fell in love with her kindness.. it was pretty hard to see how she felt about herself :|


this movie made me laugh and cry, it was so beautiful.. and the animation, the sceneries and colours they used where gorgeous..

I also loved the fact that one of the main characters, Shōko kept on being sweet no mattering how people trated her, and how she held her head up high..

and now that I talk about movies, today I went to watch one❣


Alien Covenant
I love Alien movies❣ so when I knew there was going to be a new one I was dying to watch it.. then, after some researching, I noticed it was the sequel of Prometheus. which I didn't like at all, so I was excited but not so much..

finally Alien Covenant came out and I wanted so badly t watch it until I saw some reviews.. people were saying it was kind of boring and long.. so that made me doubt..

I prepared myself for being bored for like an hour, I thought the real action would start after the first half of the movie, I even thought we were going to see the famous Alien until the end.. but surprise surprise.. we actually don't have to wait one hour to see all the horrid scenes


the plot is easy to follow: an expedition group goes to an "unhabited" planet, then something goes wrong and the things doesn't turn as they expected; we clearly see the connection between Covenant and Prometheus..

of course, it has some blood and "gore" scenes, but I honestly was expecting MORE blood, but it wasn't bad..

overall it wasn't as boring as I thought, the begining must seem quite slow but I guess is important for the plot.. and the ending.. well, let's say it has a "plot twist" that, I was expecting, so it was not a big surprise..it was just good, not bad nor great :|

since today Pirates of the Caribbean came out, they had some "collectibles" on sale, this time I didn't get the plastic glass haha I got something better


yesss❣ another key chain❣
I'm not a big fan of these movies (I only like the first one), but I couldn't resist this beauty❣ as you know I'm trying to get all the key rings that the teather releases, and since this one's skull-shaped I fell in love with it..


well, as you know right now I'm crazy about anime haha so I'm watching a lot of them x__x lately I decided to start a new one haha one that is currently airing.. so.. you'll have news of it soon :P

damn.. the last episode of Fukumenkei Noise was too much for my poor heart.. finally we met the band that is going to go against in NO HURRY
I have to say I'm still shocked.. that cliffhanger is too much for my poor heart u__u

I guess that's all for now ∩__∩ sorry for the long entry.. I thought it was going to be shorter but, as always, I was wrong :P

thank you so much for reading/passing by❣
have a wonderful weekend ∩__∩

bye bye

--- edit 27/05 ---

ohdeargods❣ today's Shingeki no Kyojin episode was great❣ it was loyal to the manga so we didn't see action.. we saw a conversation that apparently didn't tell so much, but it contribuited to the story..

luckily next episode will be better.. it woill be the begining of our death haha one of the most emotional parts of Shingeki no Kyojin is coming guys.. I'm not ready for it..