sábado, 11 de marzo de 2017

you must do it, you have no choice

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great, welcome to a new entry!
well, I was supposed to do this earlier, but I was really busy and just like an hour ago I came back home haha

today I went to watch a movie with my oldest sister and my mom, while my other sister, her son and our niece watched a different one :P so yeah, we split into two teams.. at the end we met eachotheroutside the theater and came back home together..

so yes, it was a busy and very tiring day.. but it was necessary to make the entry.. so here I am n__n'
I don't really have much to say and this will be pretty long, so I better start with it now!


first of all, let me tell you about the most recent manga volume I read..



Attack on Titan Vol. 9 by Hajime Isayama
sorry but I just can't stop reading this manga! is just too addictive.. and I'm getting ready for the second season of the anime that is coming next month!

with this volume a new Arc starts, and I felt like it was more like an introduction, but I don't mean it was bad, actually it was pretty cool.. and from here I don't really know what's coming up next, so everything is brand new for me

we kind of "close" (for now I hope) the thing about the Female Titan and we focus on something more intriguing and interesting: a new Titan invasion
but that's not all! because a new "enemy" makes its appeareance, the famous Beast Titan (the one in the volume cover)

one thing I liked is that we're able to see beyond the main trio (Eren, Mikasa and Armin), we start to meet the other characters, and that's refreshing! but there's something strange about some of them.. what are they hiding?

I feel like this volume left more questions than answers.. but the plot is still interesting and I wasn't able to put it down! maybe is not as good as some of the previous volumes, but it was quite incredible anyway!

and that ending.. damn.. another cliffhanger? why? why are you doinf this to me? T__T I can't wait to read the next volume!

if you want to read the complete review, in spanish, click here n__n

now, let's talk about the anime I recently watched.. I bet you already know of which one I'm talking about ('cause I said it in one of the previous entries..)

[TO EDIT]